Evil intentions

Rakshit Pov - 

 I went into my cabin and took my laptop .. open the cctv footage of her room and watch it and what I watched it made my eyes wide .. I played than again played  .. god I really can't control my laughter .. you all must be thinking which made me laugh this much .. so when I checked cctv footage I came to know that lavanya visit her cabin and begin the maddest person she is she said the things which I never expected from her .. I know that she is not good as she shows in front of me and she wants some kind of relationship with me but I didn't know that her intentions are this much evil I always treat her as my friend not the best but I did .. now I am in great regret but this is not what made me laugh .. the things which made me laugh is miss sharma 's comment which is full of venom purely hided behind sweet words and a innocent child look .. god this girl is crazy .. you want to know what she said so listen .. 

"mam I am not that type of girl .. and I will stay away from him but I can't say anything about him as I have charms if I didn't try to do anything people automatically fall for my charm so If he can't able to stay away from me I can't say anything ... " she said this with her innocent face like a new baby and trying hard to control her laughter but fool lavanya didn't able to notice it .. 

God she indirectly told her that I will go behind her .. I will fall for her charm like seriously me rakshit shergill fall for a girl that because of her charms .. what ridiculous .. 

" like you are not already falling for her "  my  inner voice mock at me .. 

oh you gone mad I will never fall for her ..

" we will see" .... 

God it's been so long laughing like this .. I used to laugh like this with only one person 'drishti' god I miss her so much .. 

After the day in my office at 7:30 pm I decided to go home I went to my adjacent cabin and saw  shreya also left but drisha is sitting on her desk doing her work  and yawning frequently ... I think she didn't notice me nor opening of the door .. I clear my throat she snapped at my direction .. 

Drisha - sirrr ............................... and she yawn .. 

awww she look so cute while yawning just like a small child tired after playing a lot .. rakshit have you gone mad what are you saying .. 

Drisha -  sorry .. she said smiling sheepishly..  are you done can we go know ..I am quite tired .. I wanna sleep .. 

me - what you did that you are so much tired ? 

Drisha - ohh sir you don't know a deal with a big la - lizard today .. but she is still roaming here and there .. she said with a tired look .. god this girl .. which made me smile  .. I tried hard but failed at last a small smile made her way toward my lips and after a long time I went to my home with a smile on my face .... I think she also notice it  .. 

Drisha -  what happen sir why are you smiling ?she said and raised her eyebrows .. 

me - I think you forget what are you to me ... you - are - my  - employ - so- stop - questioning me .. understand ? she nodded her head .. and pack her things and came beside me murmuring something under her breath ... like rude or arrogant .. 

The ride back to home was silent , I decided to drive by myself .. so we went to my car .. I think she notice that there is no driver in the car so she asked me  .. 

Drisha - are you driving the car today ? 

me- why ? can't I drive my car .. 

Drisha - you know what ,  there is no tax in talking politely ..  I snap my head at her direction .. forget  it whom saying .. can I drive please ? she said with a best puppy face ..