2nd in Uttarakhand

Rakshit - 

 After making her sleep in her room , I came back to my room and slept peacefully .. may be due to nature I slept so peacefully and slept so early .. 

my sleep was disturbed when I heard sound of guitar and song humming , someone is singing song but why so much early .. it's only 4 am .. I rise up from my bed and went into the direction of voice .. someone is singing song .. oh it's drisha's  voice .. I went toward the balcony and stand there at the end of the door she can't able to notice me .. I stand there as I heard the song which she was singing I froze on my place .. I don't know what to do .. she was singing the same song which I really hate now .. the song which means a lot for us . The same song which haunt me every night , which made me realize , whom I am missing , which made me realize I was alone .. I felt wetness on my cheeks I didn't know I was crying .. 

I focus on the scene in front of me she was trying to sing the song but can't able to sing the male part .. she trying hard to sing the full song but just like her .. she can't able to finish this song without me .. soon she stopped singing and signed as she can't able to sing further .. I just want to go and hug her .. I am damn sure she is my drishti .. I don't know what to do ..  I don't know what to feel my mind was blank  ..my mind saying met's go back to room think with a cool mind and find out if she is drishti than why didn't she recognized us , even if she can't able to recognize our face but she can easily find out about us by our names .. she live with us but never say anything about us or her being drishti ..  my heart says leave all the questions and go and hug her .. and tell her that how much I miss my other half and miss my soulmate , my partner and what not .. 

   But before I can react I heard sound of anklets  .. may be someone is coming .. maybe her mom or bhabi as both of them wear anklets ... I quickly went back to my room not able to face anyone right  now ..  so I quickly ran to my room and sat on the bed thinking about her from the day she came into our life.. she can sing just like her  , she can dance just like her  , she can sing the same song which we used to sing  .. and not only that she can't able to sing the male version .. 

no this much things can't be coincidence .. 

more over my feeling .. how much complete i felt when I gather her in my arms .. how much content I felt dancing with her ... her eyes whom I can read easily .. 

I have to find out .. till than I have to keep quite .. I can't just go and tell her that she is not the person whom she assume her to be  .. the person whom she consider as her parents are not her real parents .. she didn't belong to this world .. she was not drisha she is drishti drishti sharma .. sister of divya daughter of sarthak and vidya .. my best friend and  princess of our world ... 

I quickly dialed no. of my private investigator .. 

" Hello .. I am sending you photo of a person with her few details find out everything about her especially about her childhood .. " 

"ok sir " 

I can't able to sleep after that incidence ., I am restless .. I am waiting for drisha to come out of her room as she will definitely come out of her room for meeting her parents or to use washroom and my  guess was right .. she came out of her room within few minutes .. I took my chance and enter her room and  started finding something that support my doubt .. I started searching in her almirah and to my good luck I find out some album which contains her pictures ..  there were different pics of her university and some of her school but one picture capture my sight it was her picture 

yeah drishti's  it was old pic may be 10 - 11 year old pic the pic is of a hospital by looking at its white walls and bed and drishti is laying on it her head was covered with bandage and she is weakly smiling at the camera .. she was so weak just like a fragile doll .. her face was pale .. eyes were weak .. some wires were attach to her hands .. 

God there is something big which we are missing  .. and I will find it out and also answer of my all questions ... 

I went to the balcony and started thinking how to find out about the whole truth .. I can't just go and ask drisha as from everything happen till now .. I am damn sure she didn't know about any of these things ... nor I can confront her parents because the care and love they were showing at her it can't be fake and  If I ask question to them It can hurt them  .. so let's wait for correct time and talk to her parents because they can only one who can tell me her side story  ... 

Precap - tour of uttarakhand ... 

HAPPY HARELA EVERYONE .. 

HARELA IS A FESTIVAL WHICH IS CELEBRATED IN UTTARAKHAND .... IN WHICH WE GROW SOME CROPS TEN DAYS  BEFORE THE FESTIVAL THAT TO BE WITHOUT SUNLIGHT ..  THERE ARE 5 OR 7 DIFFERENT  SEEDS  WHICH WERE MIXED TOGETHER TO GROW THIS HARELA .. 

PIC IS HERE WHICH IS CLICK BY ME  .. 

THIS IS PIC OF LAST YEAR .. 👆👆👆👆👆👆👆

Harela all details  -

Hope you all like the chapter .. 

the next update will be day after tomorrow .. 

Please vote and comment  ... 

Thank you 

Happy harela .. 

❤❤❤❤❤