Introduction

Drishti Sharma / Drisha Sharma -

Drishti sharma elder daughter of sarthak and vidya sharma , twin of divya sharma , blessing from the god

Drishti sharma elder daughter of sarthak and vidya sharma , twin of divya sharma , blessing from the god .. full of love and life ... Madly in love with rakshit but unfortunately lost her memory after an accident happened 11 years ago .. now living with a family in Dwarahat , Uttarakhand .. wanted to be a business women  .. a very nice singer but sing only when she felt lonely and missed someone ( you will get to know Who or you can guess it )  .. A free bird have special love for nature and have two special friend ( move down you will get to know )  

Rakshit Shergill - 

Rakshit shergill elder son of mahima and chetan shergill , Ceo of shergill group of company , handsome guy with kind heart, hard working and workaholic  , but when it come to work it become rude arrogant billionaire

Rakshit shergill elder son of mahima and chetan shergill , Ceo of shergill group of company , handsome guy with kind heart, hard working and workaholic  , but when it come to work it become rude arrogant billionaire .. girls droll over him .. but he was madly in love with his childhood whom he love when he first time saw her in her mothers lap when she was just one day old .. but lost her due to an accident  .. still waiting for her .. just smile with his family .. A great singer  but stopped singing after losing his love ..  live in delhi with his family .. 

Divya Sharma - 

Divya sharma younger daughter of vidya and sarthak sharma and twin sister of drishti , missed her sister a lot

Divya sharma younger daughter of vidya and sarthak sharma and twin sister of drishti , missed her sister a lot .. madly and deeply in love with shikhar who was her best friend from the childhood .. they used to play together and always found together both studied together .. and now handling Sharma Group of company .. not have any kind of power .. joyful girl , don't show her sadness except shikhar ... light of whole family love her family dearly .. waiting for her sister ... now in london with her family ..