Drikshit meet ( rakshit pov)

Rakshit 's POV- 

11 years

11 years .. It have been 11 years since the worst day of my life .. when I lost her and worst think is that we don't know for how much time .. we don't know she is alive or not but my heart says she is alive but than my mind question if she is than why she didn't came back to me to her family.. but still I didn't believe that she is died .. not me no one believe that she is no more .. We tired to found her but we failed .. we failed miserably .. since than I felt like I lost my half heart , my half soul .. having everybody around me still feel lonely .. 

Than I stopped making friend I become an arrogant rude businessman  .. I never look at any girl because I love only one girl in my life and waiting for her to comeback and I know many girls drool over me but I never paid any attention towards them .. many are in my company to but I can't fire them as they are good at work and never tried to do something flirtatious thing with me as they all are afraid of me .. 

Days were passing like that .. my PA resign her job as she was pregnant and wanted to have her full time for her baby ... I respect her decision and she resigned her job .. I called vinay .. 

Me - vinay .. I want you to find girl for my Pa  position and make sure she should be married or she must be a decent girl .. I don't want any characterless girl around me 24/7 .. and make sure she is new .. and a fresher .. 

Vinay- okay sir .. 

he conducted some interview and all of them are student of some university and completed their masters few months ago .. he said me he finalize a girl her name is Drisha Sharma and she is from Uttarakhand and studied in Delhi ... when I heard her name I felt something in my heart and it feels like I know her but I shrug it off.. and when I heard Uttarakhand few bad memory came into my mind but I can't do anything .. 

Today is the day when my new Pa is joining our company I heard few praising about her from vinay .. first I decided to do meeting in the office but at last moment the client wanted to have it in my home as they wanted to meet with dad and mom too .. so I decided to do my all office stuffs at home and called my staff to my home..  and  rearrange every meeting place .. we all were working suddenly vinay called me and said that 

Vinay - sir the girl who was selected as your new PA is stuck somewhere and had no place to stay for now she need sometime so that she can go to any hotel and put her things over their and than can come here .. 

me - I have no time vinay .. Say her that come with all her belongings and  if she does not want to than send her resignation letter I am not going to listen any shit excuses ... I think she was on the phone and listened everything .. 

After few minute our doorbell rang leela aunty our maid supervisor went to open the door .. I was busy at working didn't notice who was on door within few seconds we heard anklet's sound and everybody's head snapped toward the direction of the sound .. we saw a girl entering in the house with a bag on her back, she was wearing a simple suit .. which is in three colours .. 

Her dress 

Black colored top with greenish color patiyala with yellow stall

Black colored top with greenish color patiyala with yellow stall .. she was looking beautiful , she introduce herself in a very different way which I never expected someone to do  .. 

Girl - Namaskar .. she said folding her hands together blowing a little bit and than said .. I am Drisha sharma .. I was here for my job offered by vinay sir .. Vinay went toward her and introduce himself ... than he said to me ..

Vinay - sir she is your new Pa Miss Drisha Sharma before I can say anything lavanya spoke . oh forget to tell about this aafat ( trouble ) she is behind me for my money and unfortunately daughter of my business partner .. so I have to face her every time ..

Lavanya - hey rakshit how can you made this behenji your Pa what you saw in her ..

Girl  - my qualities mam .. she said in a polite way and clearly slap on her pretty face.. everybody was shocked as  nobody talk to her like this ..  I glare at her and than the new girl drisha  and than said ..

me- ok enough now I know about your problem go with some servant and put your things in one of the guest room and start your work soon ..you will stay here as you have no place to leave and you have to handle my whole work so stay here .. I don't have any problem ... I said in a rude and stern tone ...  but her answer made me shocked ... 

drisha  - I can't stay here .. everybody's head again snap toward her direction .. she quickly cover after biting her tongue and than said  I mean I can't stay here in someone stranger's house and It will take me few days to find a place for me I am really thankful to your offer ...

me - Are you done ?It is my order and now stay here you can stay at the small house outside no one leave there .. otherwise you can go and resign your job .. she just nodded and went from there .. 

After sometime she came back but I don't think that she had time to change her outfit so she just came back with her lappy .. and her phone and a earphone ..I just shrug it off .. 

Me - go through these files and made a presentation I said to her and give her work .. she sat on the adjacent sofa beside me .. open her phone connect her phone with her earphones and plug them into her ears and started reading the files with so much concentration .. all of us were looking at her but  she did even move her eyes from the file after few minutes she started preparing presentation .. I let her do her work and than snap at  everyone and said them to contrate on their work .. within half an hour we heard a squeal and again our head in snapped to the direction of the sound which was made by not other than my new PA Drisha ..I must say this girl is going to make me crazy and mad by her antics .. I think she release that she is not at her home .. so she removed earphones and mumble a small sorry .. 

Drisha - Sir done .. 

ME - What ? I was confused what she is saying what she did .. 

Drisha - Sir I made the presentation .. I was shocked and impressed she made the presentation within half an hour I thought that she will prepare it in one or two hour with  lots of mistakes as she had no experience in that .. but she quite amazed me .. I checked it and found it good , all the main points were added.. our product qualities were also described pretty well... 

Me - It's okay ... but why you plug in the earphones .. 

Drisha - For concentration .. she said shrugging her shoulders ..  I signed this girl is really something different ... all our staff member and other people present in the hall looking at her with shocked face .. 

Precap - not thought yet ..     

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO guys here is update  .. hope you all like it , 

Sorry I didn't post yesterday .. 

Please vote and comment  .. 

and suggest me should I write in characters POV or in authors POV ?

Thank you 

❤❤❤❤❤❤