Challenge accepted

Drisha - 

I was busy in arranging things for the party .. and I had no idea that I lost the track on time and I am getting late for getting ready .. divya informed me to get ready and I went to my room and started getting ready it was a black color dress off shoulder and  had a slid which show my legs and giving me a sexy look .. I  wore my earning and  let my hair open and curl from downwards wearing my heals I am all ready to go I video call bhabi but to my bad luck bhai pick up the phone give me scolding because I wear such a dress .. actually he have no problem in wearing these kings of dress but he always want me to wear this kind of dress when he or my father was around otherwise big no to these kind of dresses possessive much what can I do ? 

after half an hour scolding from bhai who was also consoled and scolded by bhabi he let me wear it as the party was in this house only .. finally .. than I saw the time found that I am already very late .. I rushed towards the shergill's house .. I was about to enter but to my good luck the light on entrance was on and whole hall was black and due to my anklet's sound I grab everybody's attention and  a sexy smirk made her way towards my lips ..

 I was about to enter but to my good luck the light on entrance was on and whole hall was black and due to my anklet's sound I grab everybody's attention and  a sexy smirk made her way towards my lips

Drisha 's dress ( black one )  ( how is the outfit ???? ) 

I like the way I got attention which I wanted .. all people were looking at me with their eyes open like socket and mouth hung open .. they never thought that they will see me something like that .. soon  all light were on snapping everybody's attention back to their work .. divya came towards me and hug me saying I am looking beautiful .. sexy as hell and took me with her .. rakshit sir ,shikhar , divya lavanya mam were standing together and talking soon I also join them or we can say divya made me join ... 

Divya - Di you are beautiful , and sexy as a hell .. 

me - thank you so much dear you are also gorgeous .. who was also looking good in her mini dress which is red in colour .. 

Shikhar - god really I never thought you can carry this kind of outfit that too this gracefully .. God you are looking like a model .. 

Me  - thank you thank you .. you also look handsome .. 

Shikhar - that I was from the birth ..  making us laugh .. 

Rakshit - you really look nice .. I doubt you are  the same girl who came to first day in office wearing a suit .. 

me - thank you so much .. yeah both are same just different side of a person .. 

Lavanya - you really look good .. but from where you brought this kind of dress .  you must have borrowed I don't think you have this much money to brought dress like this , poor village girl .. she said and venom was dripping from her mouth and loud enough to grab attention .. she thought that she will get reactions like sad , feeling bad , hurt  or humiliated but what I did was totally  opposite .

 laughed making everybody shocked .. 

Me - Who said I am a poor village girl .. yeah  belong from village but I belong to a rich family which can clearly afford 1000 outfit like this ..  and this dress was selected by my bhabi who was a fashion designer ... even they have so much money that I don't need to any work and  can easily live a life which you all live ... princess like .. 

Lavanya - that what make you work here .. 

Me - my independence  .. I wanted to be independent and want to become a business women .. 

Her voice was full of anger and envy .. any one can easily see that she excused herself and went to grab some drinks .. we were also chit chatting .. me divya and sherya .. suddenly divya said something to me ..

Divya – you know you are looking extremely beautiful and center of attraction to but I want you to do something so that people couldn't even able to take their eyes from you ..

Me – no no no I can't do anything like that ..

Shreya – no you have to drisha please ..

Divya – yeah it's a open challenge common except the challenge and if you won this challenge I will give treat to you both and if you will lose the challenge you will give treat to us .. deal ...

Me – challenge accepted then .. I went to the center of the hall ask the workers to arrange a chair for me there and dip the light when I ask them too .. they all agreed at my conditions and did their work accordingly .. I went to the center of the stage not before telling shreya to bring my guitar from my closet .. and adil to show her that .. I clapped my hands to gain everyone's attention ..

Me – hey everyone may I have your attention please .. So guys you all must be thinking what I am doing here and attracting everybody's attention .. so divya who become my friend recently .. challenged me saying that I have to do something to grab everybody's attention .. so here I am showing one of my hidden talent .. so guys be ready to get more shock and to see a lovely performance of mine and Divya , shreya get ready to lost the challenge .. I never like to loose ..

I sat on the chair sign toward the worker to dim the light and shreya bring my guitar .. and I sat there with guitar in my lap all were looking at me with their confused gaze but I didn't care soon I started signing one of my favourite song ... ' lo safar suru ho gaya' female version ,..

[ I hope you all like the song ] 

All the time my eyes were roaming around people faces and I was looking at their eyes ,I found everyone enjoying my voice and the song , few eyes were closed and few were fixed on me .. but one pair of eye held the power to freeze me at my place and lock our eyes together .. yeah it was of rakshit sir's I don't know what happen to me I was just staring into his eyes and forget about the surrounding and kept on singing .. after looking into those eyes I lost my ability to distract my self .. a beautiful smile was adoring on his face .. and I was just looking into those eyes I don't know when and how I ended he song .. I came back to my sense when I heard sound of clapping and hooting ..i really don't know when I ended the songs .. I composed my self and left my seat after hearing praising from my friends and colleagues .. I just thank them and went to get myself a drink of course soft drink I was not a alcohol person .. soon divya came back to me and said I won the challenge and I sing amazing .. 

Precap - rakshit pov and romantic dance .. 

****************************************************************************************

So guys here is update as I promised .. hope you all like it .. 

next update will be on Saturday .. 

Please vote and comment 

thank you 

❤❤❤❤❤❤