My special friends

DRISHTI 

I quickly went to my room and bring my laptop and phone and earphones . I have a habit of listening to instrumental music while doing work so that I can concentrate better .. I went their sir give me some files and due to my excellent working techniques I finished my presentation in 1/2 hour and I shouted ' done ' and again gain unwanted attention .. 

hufff    I have to change my habit of getting hyper  .. 

I said to sir that I have completed the presentation , he asked me why I plug in the earphones I simply said for concentration .. he was looking shocked and I found everybody staring at me like I am a ghost .. 

After sometime few more people joined us and Rakshit sir .. started ,meeting with them . I was standing beside him and writing points as he instructed me .. I was doing it very attentively .. It took whole day to complete the meeting and arranging stuffs and learning new things .. MY mind was full in working mood . I didn't even had my breakfast nor I had my lunch .. I am dying because of hunger as I was never skip my lunch or breakfast ..Ma used to make me had it at any cost and If I am not with her than she will call me regularly and this is what she is doing now.. and thank god my phone is on silent mode . so I quickly messaged her saying that I am in meeting which is true and thank god she didn't ask for my lunch and breakfast on message ..

It's 7 pm now and finally my whole work is done may be as all staff went from there only me and rakshit sir are sitting in the hall but my workaholic boss is still busy on his laptop and still doing some work and I am glaring at him because he didn't said me to leave even didn't ask that I had lunch , breakfast or not .. IN few minute two people arrived one is an old lady not that much old but yeah of my mothers and another one is man of same age ..and by their looks I can say that they must be rakshit sir 's parents .. they came down stair ..

Women – Rakshit you still haven't finish yet .. are you out of mind It's 7 pm and I hope that you had your lunch on time right .. she asked rakshit sir and his expression changed from some arrogant rude boss to some scared child and I was kinda enjoying his expression as I was also angry on him as I am dying because of hunger..

She came to his side and hold his ear I think she didn't notice me yet .. and twist his ear and scold him and I started laughing and again end up glare from sir and a amusing  smile dancing on mam 's lips .. 

I think she didn't saw anybody laughing on him .. oh god what I have done again .. I shouldn't laugh on him I quickly stopped laughing .. and clear my throat .. she look at sir with raised eyebrow as asking 'who is she?' rakshit sir composed is position and than introduce me to other ..

Rakshit – Mom , dad she is my new PA Drisha sharma going to stay at the our outhouse ... Miss Sharma she is my mom mahima shergill .. and he is my dad chetan shergill .. he said pointing toward them ..

Me – namaskar mam , namaskar sir .. I said folding my hands in front and blow my head as a sign of showing respect .. I was used to it from my birth so I can't change it so suddenly and I can't do anything with it ..

Both said – namaskar bache .. and mahima mam come front and place her hand on my head with motherly love saying 'Badi pyaari bachhi hai ' ..(Such a great child)

Mam – but why she is staying in outhouse why not in this house this house is also big enough ..

Rakshit – she said no to stay here .. I offered her that and Miss Sharma I think you forget your manner we should not laugh at others ..

Me – sir I was not laughing at you I was laughing at the scene I mean mother is scolding her child and I remember my mother scolding so that's why I laugh .. oh shit I face palm my self I Completely forget to call mumma and now she is going to be super angry and I completely forget about adil and tej they also didn't have anything from morning .. damn they must be barking in the room ..