Lovely bond

After 13 years , 

A boy came running in the home and asked a middle age women who was sitting in the hall .. 

Boy - Vidya maa where is she ? Is she angry on me ? 

Vidya - haan gussa toh woh hai , tumne usse bola tha ki tum usse subah milne aaoge aur  tum din mein aa rahe ho .. shubh se tumhara intejar kar rahi hai yahi par beti huie thi abhi tak par tum nahi aaye iss liye gussa ho kar chali gayi .. 

{ Yeah , she is angry .. you said her that you will come in the morning but you are coming in the evening .. she is waiting  for you from the morning sitting right here , just stormed in anger from here }  

Boy - kaha ? {Where ? } 

Vidya - wahi jaha woh jati hai jab gussa hoti hai ya phir sad woti hai ya phir khush  hoti hai  .. 

{ that place where she alsways go whether she is sad , angry or happy }

he smiled and ran toward the garden .. and found a girl sitting on the chair between the garden and talking with trees and plants and had her guitar in her hands.. 

Girl - tum sab ko pata hai na ki main usse miss karti hu aur usse bhi pata ki mujhe guitar sikhna hai kal woh chala gaya aur aaj shubh aane wala tha par ab shayam ho gayi par abhi tak nahi aaya .. main usse katti hu ... 

{ you all know that I miss him .. he said he will teach me how to play guitar and said he will come in the morning but look it's evening he is still not here I am not going to talk with him }

Boy - sorry .. he said coming front of girl but the girl move her face in other side .. 

Boy - sorry Drishti .. I am sorry na main homework karna bhul gaya tha aur isse liye mujhe shubh homework karna pada tujhe toh pata hai na kal monday hai aur humne school jana hai , aur kal pure din bhi main tere sath tha .. I am sorry ... chal main sit ups bhi kar tha hu .. 1 .. 2... 3.. 

{ I forget to do my homework , so I have to do my home work in the morning and  we have school on monday , yesterday I was with you only ... I am sorry ... look I am doing sit ups .. 1 ...2...3 }

( so the girl is drishti , and boy is rakshit ) 

Drishti - maff kiya .. par aage se aisa matt karna .. { I forgive you .. no don't repeat it again }

Rakshit - okay meri maa chal ab practice karte hai .. {Ok my mother now let's start our practice }

they practice their duet song together whom they both love  .. after seeing drishti love for music , rakshit also started learning music both went to   music school when they were few years old .. and than drishti got fascinated with guitar but can't able to learn it because of her school and her studies so rakshit learn guitar for her and teach her everyday when they got time .. Soon their practice got over and they went to house .. saw both of the family is there and chatting with each other .. 

Drishti ran and hug her dad than her chetan papa ... and than mahima maa .. they call both ma as ma or mom and both men as dad or papa .. they never called them uncle and aunt and they never let them .. both family were happy with each other they spend sunday with each other .. their house was next to each other .. 

Drishti - dad I missed you .. aapko sunday ke din bhi kaam kyu karna padta hai ? { Why you have to do work on sundays ?}

Chetan - haww kisine mujhe miss nahi kiya .. he made a sad face ..  { haww someone didn't miss me ] 

Drishti - nahi chetan papa kiya .. aap log sunday ki din rest kyu nahi lete mujhe accha nahi lagta aap sab ke bina ..  { no I Did .. why you both rest on sunday I Don't feel good without you two ..}