Dance competition

Finally I am writing after 15 days and to my bad luck I am having headache and also suffering from cold .. so my eyes are half open and my speed is half than usual .. so please ignore the mistakes .. 

2000 + words .. 

Rakshit -

I was quite excited for today's party and that I also don't know why ..I  have a feeling that something big gonna happen today .. I don't know what is it but still .. okay let it be ... I get ready in one of my black suit in which  I am really looking handsome and made my way towards the hall .. I saw everything is almost ready I saw divi giving instruction to some workers but that was the work of drisha where is she ? I went to divi and asked why she is doing this  .. 

Me - divi yeh sab kyu kar rahi hai tu .. we have workers to do the work and where is drisha ?  this was her work .. 

Divi- relaax bhai , everything is done by her just this was left and she was here few minutes ago and I have to push her from here to get ready .. 

Me - oh okay .. still don't do this you just stay here and I will take care of it .. 

I gave them instruction and started receiving the guests .. and here come chudial or we can say chipkali lavanya and as I mentioned she started sticking to me like a lizard .. god please save me from this lizard .. I think shikhar has sensed my thoughts or my facial expression and he chucked beside me and my dear sister divya took my revenge by stabbing her heels in his foot made him groan in pain .. and a smirk at him .. 

bada aaya mere problem par husne wala .. 

Soon almost everyone was here but the person who arrange everything is missing .. yeah it's not hard to guess that I am taking about drisha .. she is the only person who arranged everything and now she is nowhere found .. suddenly something happen and all lights went off but only the lights in the entrance was on and due to sudden off everybody became silent and our head were snap into direction of sound of anklet which is quite similar to drisha's one .. and when she enter making everybody's jaw drop looking absolutely stunning .. I was watching her .. she was looking stunning in an off shoulder gown showing her skin and she walked so gracefully .  her lips were stretch to a playful smirk .. soon our gaze were snapped back because light came back .. divi drag her towards us everybody complement her but one person still want to make her embarrass and want to humiliate her and that was none other than lavanya ..but she also got beautiful answers of her beautiful questions which made her mouth shut .. 

   after some time divya challenged her that she have to do something and gain everybody 's attention first she was not ready for it but after divya 's challenge she took it very seriously and went to middle of the stage .. she gained everybody's attention and than started signing .. 

god her voice started reminding me of 'her' it's not like that I forget her but still her voice has the power which she used to had .. her eyes were looking in everyone's eyes one by one but when she looked into my eyes our eyes locked she sang the whole song looking into my eyes .. I didn't even want to blink as I was afraid it can break our eye lock .. 

now  I was having a doubt that this girl surely have connection with me  .. soon everything ended people praised her and she thanked them .. but something was her face is off .. I don't get it but than I let it be .. 

After all singing and all shikhar announced  another problem of dance competition.. god I was about to escape from the hall as I really don't want to dance with someone but due to my bad luck lavanya saw me and drag me to the dance floor ..