Drisha 's entry

After 11 years ................

Dwarahat , Uttarakhand , morning 4 am ... 

A girl of age 24 sleeping peacefully on the bed , her room which is white in color whole room was decorated with plants and flowers showing how big the nature lover she is .. she is sleeping with a frown on her face as experiencing some nightmare .. beside her two special friend of her are sleeping .. her room has open balcony which is open and there is no door on it .. showing perfect view of village from far and showing peaceful nature .. the sun is yet to show ...

Her room 

Her balcony 

Her balcony 

Something like this not this much modern , but yeah open like this , ignore the glass door

Something like this not this much modern , but yeah open like this , ignore the glass door .. 

Her Special friend 

But suddenly her sleep got broke down , she woke up with a jerk

But suddenly her sleep got broke down , she woke up with a jerk .. 

Girl -Mumma .... and she woke up from her sleep , panting and sweating ..she took some deep breathes and open her closet or we can say Almira found her guitar hanging there she took it and made her way toward the balcony .. and started playing it and humming a song .. 

                     ओ.. ओ.. ओ..

कल रास्ते में गम मिल गया था
लग के गले मैं रो दिया
जो सिर्फ मेरा था सिर्फ मेरा
मैंने उसे क्यूँ खो दिया

हाँ वो आँखें जिन्हें मैं
चूमता था बेवजह
प्यार मेरे लिए क्यूँ बाकि न रहा
हो हो..

हमनवा मेरे तू है तो मेरी सांसें चले
बता दे कैसे मैं जियूँगा तेरे बिना
ओ .. हमनवा मेरे तू है तो मेरी सांसें चले
बता दे कैसे मैं जियूँगा तेरे बिना..

ओ.. ओ.. ओ.. 

 and  stopped She tried to sing  next line which are of male ( assume it please ) but failed .. it happened again and again since first time she started singing when she was 14- 15 as she don't remember anything before that .... this song she heard on Youtube and fall in love with this song .. she tired really hard to learn this whole song but she doesn't know why she always stop after female part she can't able to sing male part as her heart says that it is  not meant for her this part is not for her .. and she is waiting for that person who can sing this part with her  ... she was sitting on the chair than her special friend arrive their tej (1 year old dog ) jump on her lap and adil sat beside her legs .. she smiled and placed her guitar in side and took both of them in her lap .. 

Girl - how you both come to know that I am awake .. you both are to much .. I love you both .. 

She was sitting there  and enjoying the rise of the sun with her pets and in few minutes a middle age women enter in her room .. 

Lady - drisha .. beta aaj phir udh gayechhe tu ( Drisha .. you woke up today also , drisha aaj phir udh gayi tum ) .. she went to her and slowly patt her head .. 

Drisha -  ija ( ईजा, mom , maa ) main thik hu aap meri tension lena band kijiye .. ab jayiye meri coffee , aur adil , tej aur sare mere dosto ke liye bhi .. she gave her a cute smile ... 

( SO lady is swati ma  ) 

Swati - ok ok now go and fresh and up .. 

Drisha - vaise ma aap itni achi english boleti ho aur itni acchi hindi bhi bol leti ho toh phir aap kumaoni mein kyu baat karte ho .. 

Swati - hum chahe jitna bhi bade ho jaye jitne bhi rich ho jaye humme humari jade nahi chodni chahiye .. ok now move aur tu na mujhe ija  hi bulaya kar mujhe accha lagta hai  ... and both laugh and went to their respective work  .. 

After sometime , she went toward the hall .. saw her father , brother , brother - in - law , and  her niece is sitting on the floor and waiting for breakfast .. yeah it is a rule in their family to have food on sitting on the floor .. she went and touch elders feet as showing respect .. and say namaskar to all .. they blessed her and she went to sit on her  place .. she hug her niece ... 

Drisha - hey diya good morning .. 

Diya - good morning bua .. 

Drisha - good morning bhai , bhabi .. 

Romi - good morning drishu aur kyachal kaha hai . 

Drisha - papa ji .. 

Samarth - haan bola baccha .. 

Drisha - baba maine na jab mera college pura hua tha toh maine job ke liye apply kiya tha aur maine kuch companies main ja kar interview bhi diye the .. 

Samarth - haan woh toh tune humme bataya tha ab kyu bata rahi hai ... 

Drisha - woh kal mujhe waha se email aaya tha aur mujhe Shergill group of company mein achi post mil gayi hai toh mujhe do din main delhi ke liye jana hai .. after hearing this both samarth and swati 's smiled dropped ..

Romi - congras sis .. 

Simran - congras nandji ..  

Drisha - kya hua ija baba .. aap khush nahi ho .. 

Samarth - hum khush hai par tu humse phir dur chali jayegi na .. 

Romi - papa woh srif delhi ja rahi hai .. please apna mood kharab mat karo na aur waise bhi use ek na ek din toh jana hi tha woh agar waha nahi jayegi toh Business women kaise banegi .. and everybody smile ..

Swati - ok toh kal tum chali jao aur waha rehne ka kya itejam hai ... 

Drisha - woh office wale hi dekh lenge .. aur please aap tension lena band karo .. now everybody smile and have breakfast .. 

Swati - aur tu apne special friends ko bhi le kar jayegi ... 

Drisha - haan unke bina toh mera khana hajam nahi hota ..

Simran - yeh toh hai .. chalo main tumhe packing karne main help kar deti hu .. 

Drisha - okay .. 

Precap - Drisha  and rakshit 's meet .. 

So guys here is update .. hope you all like it .. 

Next update will be on Thursday hope fully ... 

Please vote and comment .. 

Thank you 

❤❤❤❤❤