Wandering around

Shivalaya temple above - 

Rakshit - 

After discovering of truth I just want to know the reason drishti is living as and what happen to her and what not there were lot  of questions in mind but I have to wait for the correct timing .. I have to ask from drisha's parents .. they must be knowing about her .. maybe there is something which we all don't know .. may be there is some big reason she didn't able to recognize us .. for which I have to confront her parents but  I can't to it in front of everyone .. I should talk with them in private ... let's see where they are .. I made my way to down stair and started searching them .. I found her mother in kitchen ..    I composed my self before saying anything .. 

Me - hello aunt good morning .. 

Drisha's mom  -  good morning beta tum yaha .. 

Me - haan woh aise hi uncle kaha par hai aap dono se mujhe kuch baat karni thi .. 

Drisha's mom - beta woh toh abhi paas wale mandir main gaye hai .. abhi aate hi honge .. tum bahar wait karlo unka .... 

I went in the dining area soon uncle came and went to talk with him ..

Me – uncle mujhe aap se kuch important baat karni thi ..

Drisha's dad – haan beta kaho na ..

Me – who uncle hum yaha –

I was about to say that I want to talk with them alone and not here but divya's voice cut me off ..

Divya – bhai aap abhi tak ready kyu nahi huie ..

Me- kaha ke liye ready hona hai ...

Divya – hum log aaj shivalaya mandir aur dunagiri mandir ja rahe hai .. nasta bhi baad mein hi karenge ..

Me- tum log jao mujhe todha sa kaam hai ...

Divya- kya bhai hum yaha vacation banana aaye hai kaam karne nahi kaam baad mein ho jayega ..

Drisha's dad - haan beta aur mandir jane se mana nahi karte ..

Me – ji uncle , tum wait karo main ready hoke aata hu ..

I signed and went back to my room and got ready to visit temple .. I wear my casuals and I am ready to go ... I went downstairs and saw everybody ready .. Divya was wearing a suit , shikhar casuals .. Romi also wearing casuals ... diya was wearing a cute fork ... but drisha is nowhere to be seen .. I went towards them ..

Me- let's go ..

I want to ask where is drisha but I can't .. as I never paid attention to her in front of all and they will become suspicious .. I don't want that ..

Divya- wait bhai drisha is coming we are just waiting for her ...

I pretended to be busy on phone .. soon I heard sound of anklet .. yeah this is drisha or should I say my drishti .. I saw her descending from the stairs and I froze there .. my eyes just staring at her .. she was wearing a simple saree and coming downstairs adjusting it's plates and looking so beautiful with no make up bangles in one hand and watch on other .. simple jumka matching with her outfit .. I can't able to take my eyes off her ..

I know how I am controlling myself to go and crush her in my arms and tell her that I miss her my love my soulmate .. wanted to tell her that I love her not from today but from childhood when I don't know meaning of love .. I want to hug her kiss her but I can't because she didn't remember me or can't able to recognize me .. she looked up and her eyes locked with mine