The Person

Author's POV - 

Rakshit was telling everything to her parents and now he understood why drishti never recognize them because according to her she never saw them  she forget about them  .. about everything but still there some part of their memory was still there not in her head but in her heart .. they were discussing everything not knowing that there is someone other then them is also listening to them that was none other than 

..

..

...

...

Drishti 

tears were flowing down her eyes .. she came to serve tea to her parents but when she heard rakshit voice from the room she was shocked that  rakshit is talking to her parents but about what ? that made her curious and she stand there hearing their talk .. but after hearing everything her tears started following she didn't know how to react .. she should feel happy that she got her real family back or should feel sad knowing that the person who loved her like their own who are no one to her .. the place where is have beautiful memories , she didn't belong to here ..

her hands started shivering and the plate fell from her hand making a loud sound .. making rakshit and everybody alert .. rakshit knew somebody have listen to them which is not good he want to handle everything with ease but when he heard the sound of dropping something he ran outside followed by her parents .. he found drisha standing there with a teary face .. she started stepping back and she ran from there .. 

Rakshit - drisha drisha stop .. he also ran behind her .. drisha's parents also followed them shikhar and  divya also saw them running like that .. and also noticed  drisha's teary face.. 

Drisha ran outside of the house and started running towards forest  rakshit followed her . her parents stopped inside the house getting tensed and worried ..    

Rakshit followed drishti found her running on the mountains and going into deep forests .. he followed her and try to stop her but she didn't stop .. on reaching top of a mountain her foot was about to slip and she was about to fall from there  .. but in end time rakshit hold her hand and pull her toward him , she crushed into his chest and wrap his hands around her trying to calm her down ....

 but in end time rakshit hold her hand and pull her toward him , she crushed into his chest and wrap his hands around her trying to calm her down

 but she was crying and pushing him and telling him to let her go .. but he only made his grip tighter ..she was hurting his chest but soon she stopped hitting him and  started crying hugging him and hiding her face in his chest  ..  She was shocked , surprised , sad and what not .. 

She was hiding her face in  his chest driving comfort from him

She was hiding her face in  his chest driving comfort from him .. her cries were slowing turning to sobs and rakshit was rubbing her back saying soothing words in her ears and kissed her forehead .. his heart was also in pain by seeing her like this .. never want her to cry .. and here she was breaking in his arms and he is helpless ... soon she stopped crying and try to come out of his hold but he didn't let her and hug her tightly ..

Drisha - leave me sir .. 

Rakshit - no before promise me that you are not going to run .. 

Drisha- promise .. 

Rakshit - okay don't you dare to run away and listen to me carefully ... 

She nodded and he broke the hug and made her sit nearby rock and himself sat on his knees holding her hand in his hand and rubbing her hands with his thumb .. and than started speaking .. 

Rakshit  - I know there are many question going in your mind and you must be confused and  what not .. so first listen to me carefully without crying and getting panic .. okay and I don't like my drishti crying .. she is a princess and princess don't cry .. 

Drisha - Drishti ?? 

Rakshit - your real name .. tell me what you listen when I was talking with your parents  ? he said in soft voice  surprising drisha a lot as his voice is so calm and soothing her .. 

Drisha - I came there to serve them tea when I saw you there is their room I was curious so I heard your discussion and came to know I am not their daughter and they saved me .. you were saying that I am your uncles daughter and I am divya's sister .. 

(From now I am going to write drishti in place of drisha ..)

Rakshit - so you heard everything .. 

Drishti - hmm

Rakshit - why were you crying and why you ran like that ?

Drishti - I was shocked don't know how to react so I ran from there and I was crying because I stayed from my real parents who even don't know that I am dead or alive and I was sad that the persons who treat me as their own I am no one  to them .. 

Rakshit - look drishti I know everything is complicated and  you don't know how to react but please don't blame anyone It was a game of destiny .. your real parents were also feeling guilty they thought it as their mistake and went to london and never came back from that day .. divya also miss you a lot you are her twin sister her elder sister .. they love you a lot .. I want to tell everything my self but not like this .. look you have to act wisely your sadness and sorrow can hurt other deeply you don't have to worry just go with follow .. 

Drishti - what about my parents .. I mean my parents here .. 

Rakshit - they will be your parents too nothing will change just you are going to meet your real one too . that's it .. now let's go home ... okay  everybody is worried .. and I am going to tell your real parents they will be here by tomorrow maybe ..  

On the other side ... 

Seeing her parents like that everybody came to the hall .. diya was in her room  .. romi and simran also joined them .. they were also shocked what happened .. 

Divya - what happen uncle why they both ran like that ..

Samarth ( drisha's dad) - she came to know that we are not her real parents .. 

Simran - what?  yeh aap kya keh rahe hai drisha aapki beti nahi hai ...

Swati ( drisha's mom ) - nahi woh humari sagi beti nahi hai woh hume 11 saal pehle mili thi .. 

Divya- toh kon hai drisha ? 

Swati - tumhari behen drishti ..

Divya - what ?? yeh app kya keh rahi hai .. 

Samarth - yahi sach hai humme bhi abhi pata chala hum aur rakshit baat hi kar rahe the ki usne humari bate sunli .. 

Shikhar - bhai ko pata hai .. 

Samarth - haan . 

Shikhar- unhe kaise pata aur kab aur unhone humme kyu nahi bataya .. 

than he tell everyone about their discussion and how rakshit found it .. hearing everything divya broke down and  shikhar console her .. 

Divya - she was with us all the time and we never came to know that she is my di my drishti di .. she started crying .. 

Shikhar - shh relax sab thik ho jayega ab woh humme mil gayi hai na .. main maa ko call karke bata hu .. 

Precap - drishti meet her parents .. 

Hey guys how is chappy ?? next update maybe on Thursday .. 

hope you all like it  ..

this story is going to end soon as already it is very much delayed because I can't able to update regularly and  now nothing left in this book .. don't worry I will come again with new book and with new concept .. 

please vote and comment  .. 

thank you 

❤❤❤❤❤