Reunion

I am really sorry for late update.. 

Rakshit -

Everything  was too much for drishti , she must have never thought of facing something like this in her entire life .. but we can't do anything she have to accept it .. in morning she came wanted to know about vidya maa and sharthak papa .. divya told her about them .. she can't able to remember anything about them . and today they are coming .. wee don't know what will happen and how we are going to deal it .. 

Now we all are sitting in the hall and waiting for them I got message that they will be here any time and we have to fetch them from the helipad which is little bit far from here and I have already arranged cars and all the things they required and they are staying with us and I am just hoping that everything  will go properly .. here everything came back to normal we can say .. uncle aunty are little bit tensed and drishti too but they also know they have to face it .. I received a phone form dad that they landed on the helipad .. 

Me- mom dad are coming shikhar and romi please come with me .. we have to go to fetch them ... 

I told them and them moved out with romi and shikhar by  my side I took my car and started driving .. they also sat inside .. soon we reached helipad with the help of romi to findout the directions of the helipad .. I saw mom dad vidya maa and   sharthak papa standing there .. I went towards them we all hug each other .. everyones eyes were wet .. 

Vidya - she she is really my drishu .. you found her really ? vidya maa asked me I nodded and hug her again .. tears were following down her eyes .. 

Soon we reached home and we went inside I was walking ahead and our parents were flowing me .. I really don't know what  will happen next .. as soon as vidya maa enter her eyes were zeroed at drishti and  both froze at their places .. tear escape from their eyes .. vidya maa slowly took short step ahead to reach drishti but facial expression of drishti started changing .. her eyes getting closed .. she started holding her head as she is facing pain .. she started losing consciousness and started  falling backward .. I rushed towards her and grab her in my arms .. and hold her before she fall down .. everybody shocked what happen to her suddenly .. till now she was fine but now she fainted ..everybody rushed toward her and tried to wake her up but nothing happened ..  I pick her up in bridal style and placed her on the sofa there and told them to call the doctor .. 

Me- shikhar call the doctor now .. I was worried , tensed and what not .. I don't want anything happen to her .. 

soon doctor reached and examine her .. 

Doc- she fainted due to tension .. I  think she is tensed about something due to which she fainted. I have given her injection she will be conscious in few minutes and make sure she didn't take tension .. 

Smarth -( Drisha's dad ) okay we will take care of it .. romi please follow him to the gate .. 

Romi nodded ... all three mother sat beside her fathers stand beside their wife who were crying andtry to console them tell them  everything will be alright .. and we all are standing in the corner of the room waiting for her to wake up .. diya was all worried for her she was in simrans arms and jumping telling her that she wanted to see her bua and wanted to talk to her .. simran tring to stop her but she is not understanding  ...  I signed her to let her go .. she ran towards drishti and sat beside her and started stroking her face .. 

Diya - bua ko kya hua .. 

Swati ( drisha's mom )-  kuch nhi bacha bus woh toda thak gayi hai na toh so rahi  hai ..

Diya - toh aap sab kyu ro rahe ho ... 

Swati - nahi hum nahi ro rahe .. dekho hum kaha ro rahe hai ..  and ladies clear their faces don't want the little kid to know what exactly happening here .. 

Diya - aap log kon hai ..   she said pointing toward mom and vidya maa .. 

Mom- main woh jo waha pe kade hai  na unki mumma hu .. she pointed towards me ..  

Diya - oh toh aap rakshit ki mumma ho .. she nodded .. aur aap she asked vidya maa and everyone went silent .. 

Swati- beta woh aapki bua ki mumma hai .. we can feel the pain in her voice .. 

Diya- par bua ki mumma toh aap ho na .. 

Simran - diya .. 

Vidya - haan beta aapki bua ki mumma toh wahi hai jaise krisha ji ki do mumma thi na waise hi aapki bu ki bhi do mumma papa hai .. 

Diya - hain 

Vidya - haan ab aap jake rest karo aur hum bua ko bhi ret karne dete hai naa .. 

Diya - okay .. and she went towards simran she took her to the room ... 

After few minutes drishti finally woke up her eyes wonder around her surrounding and when she saw vidya maa sitting beside her .. she hug her and started crying ..  

"I remember everything maa"

She said and that was enough to know that everything will be alright .. vidya maa also hug her back and both were crying badly .. after few seconds sharthak papa came and hug both of them and rub their back and told them to calm down .. soon everybody hug her and we faced a emotional reunion ... 

 precap - wedding ??? \

 WHAT WHOM WEDDING WITH WHOM ???? 

HEY EVERYONE .. I know most of you wanted to kill me for making you wait this long and I am really really sorry ... 

thank you