Beauty of Uttarakhand

hey guys I really don't know why images were not showing in last update .. I am sorry about that ... and ALERT - this update contains lost and lost of images , few are downloaded from google and few are click by us .. me and my sis  .. so enjoy .. 

Rakshit - 

After taking rest I went out found shikhar and divya were also out of their rooms , their rooms were adjacent and opposite to each other and open in a valley which lead to balcony and  give a perfect view of nature and village situated little bit away from them .. adjacent to his room was drisha's room which had two door one opens in the valley and other was like open huge glass door which open to balcony and give perfect view .. before moving to our rooms for resting drisha showed them their surroundings and her room too which is awesome as it was beautifully decorated with plants and have a beautiful view .. we were completely shocked by seeing her room she was literally treated as princess .. really her parents made the room according to her wishes .. IN our room  also contains windows which also provide fresh air and beautiful view of mountain and  sky .. It is really good even better than any hotel room ... 

(Drisha's rooms window or door .. )

Divya - bhai let's go and wake drisha up we are waiting for her but I think mam is sleeping very peacefully .. I was knocking the door but she is not opening up .. let's go inside and wake her up .. I really want to go outside and want to enjoy this beautiful nature and place ..  she said getting excited like child .. 

sometimes she become a child ...

Me - okay let's go and check on her .. 

Divya - look room is unlock .. let's go .. 

 we went inside her room and the scene in front of us makes us awe .. she was sleeping peacefully on her bed cuddling to her two dogs who were also sleeping but wake up sensing our presence in the room .. adil was the first one to woke up and come toward us .. my eyes again went to drisha she was sleeping so peacefully .. her window door is open and fresh air is coming from there , there were curtains around her bed I didn't notice it before .. Divya try to wake her up but she didn't .. than shikhar tried but all their tries went into vain  ...  

{ This small part of divya mischievousness  is added by my sis } 

Divya-Bhai pata nhi yeh kaunse ghode bech kar soi hain ..

Shikhar-Haan lagta hai bhai ne hi ghode bikwaye honge isse tabhi toh use aaj sone ka mauka mila h ..(Talking like a Spy in low voice)

Me (Slapping in his head)-Kya bol raha h ?

Shikhar-aahh .. kucchh nhi bhai maine toh bas yahi bola ki hum dono ne toh try kar liya ab aapki baari h isse uthane ki ..

Me-Sone do use .. hum baad mei bhi ja sakte h ..

Divya-nhi bhai mujhe aur der nhi chahiye hum abhi hi chalenge bas this is final ..

Me-accha okay tum try karte raho mujhe nhi lagta yeh uthegi bhi..

Divya (after thinking some minutes )-Haan ek idea aaya ..

I suddenly stooped ...

Shikhar -kya ..

Then Divya tell something in shikhar's ear ..

Skihar-OMG kya idea hain par pehle bhai ko bhejna hoga bahar ..