Lavanya Shocked Drikshit Rocked

Drishti –

I don't know how to react in all marriage matter .. I am going to get married to my childhood love in just one week .. but my heart is in conflict .. one side is happy as they all love me and rakshit sir is so understanding I will never feel alone but other side I am worried and sad as I have to leave my family here , I don't know why I am so much upset as I also left them for doing job but now I think things were different .. I am going to get married. I will have so many responsibilities..This was all going in my mind after pandit ji told us about dates.. My thoughts were broken by rakshit sir voice who asked papa to take me outside with him.. and I am really thankful for the god for giving me us a understanding husband okay to be husband ... but it feel good to call him as my husband .. He made me understand and advised me to go with the flow and enjoy our functions and now I am really going to give my mind and heart rest and enjoy our function whole heartily .. let's not worry about future and live the present fully..

I don't know what came over to me and I kissed his cheeks which made both of us shocked and me shy .. he hugged me and we stayed there for sometime and then went back to home .. next day is our engagement and I am happy to get such a understanding and loving fiancée..

When we went inside and saw our family members were sitting their , they all smiled looking at us .. our hands were interlinked and we have a small smile on our face ..

Mahima maa – come come we were just making list for tomorrow's function and decoration and all work will be handle by us .. decoration will be environment friendly and we will only use biodegradable substances ... and food we ladies will handle it and you know we are going to make it up with typical Indian village marriage system .. In which some people of house and some people of village prepare food and we all will sit on the ground and have food in a row ... god this is so exciting .. and without dance nothing is possible so Dj will be handle by romi and simran .. He will sing also .. OMG I am so excited to look forward this typical Indian village marriage ...

Rakshit sir – mom mom relax okay relax .. why are you so much excited ..

Mahima maa- what ? why I can't be excited my only two sons were getting married with so many people there to give their blessing and just like a perfect Uttarakhandi wedding ..you are asking why I am so excited what did you expect .. cry in a corner and plan how to make my daughter in laws life hell just like TV serials .. the kansh saas banne ki planning karu kya ..

And everybody started laughing .. mahima mam is too much .. she is really a very good mother and wife .. and never forget to add the tadka in our boring life ..

Swati maa- you can never be the serial saass .. even I really think that they even exist for real because don't think someone can do something like that they show .. ok now came back to preparations ... first of all you both sit beside shivya and choose your outfit for tomorrow till than we ladies will go out and invite few people for tomorrow with your dads as they have buy some material for tomorrow decorations and for tomorrow's pooja and ..

Vidya maa – we forget about the main thing ..

Mahima maa and swati maa – ( simultaneously ) Whatttttttttttt

Vidya maa – RINGS .. we totally forget about rings and all so first we have to buy the rings .. why don't you guys remind us ..

Sarthak papa – kya bol rahi ho tum tumhare samne hum aaj tak kabhi bol paaye hai jo aaj bol dete .. akhir patniyo ke samne kab koi pati bol paya hai .. yeh toh sadiyo se chala aa raha hai.. both other father nodded and we all burst into fits of laughter and mothers gave angry glare to their hubbies ..god they never leave chance to tease their wife and to make fun ...