prologue.

POST MALONE!

"BUT DON'T BREAK YOUR BACK FOR ME, I'LL PUT YOU OUT OF YOUR MISERY."

PROLOGUE

PROLOGUE.

when one of her favorite celebrities posted a number with the caption, "text me:)" she impulsively texted the number.

to be completely honest, she wasn't even expecting a response — if anything, maybe an auto generated reply.

but someone replied.

spoiler alert: he wasn't post malone.

somehow, he was more.

she certainly wasn't looking for a companion of the romantic sorts (relationships weren't really her thing), but she found herself unwilling to leave the reserved stranger alone.

while he was taken back by her vulgarity and disrespect for any social boundaries, she was something he had never encountered and his interest was undoubtedly piqued.

and so, the epic story of a wild girl and broken boy was born all thanks to her inability to correctly copy a phone number.

in posty we trust.

/ / /

CAST.

MILLIE BOBBY BROWN as ELEANOR 'EL' JANE HOPPER.

FINN WOLFHARD as MICHAEL 'MIKE' WHEELER.

STRANGER THINGS CAST as THEIR RIGHTFUL CHARACTERS.

...

a/n: y'all should cancel me for publishing another story. so this is texting au (obviously) and fair warning, this story is going to be more mature than number neighbor — more realistic i would say. el in this story is v different from el in nn.

*** also, for background info, post malone posted a number to text the other day. he hasn't replied to me so that's a bummer lol but that's my inspiration for this book !! idk how long this book will be but hopefully not as long as number neighbor bc jesus that book is long

ok thanks for reading. hope u enjoy this story!! also if u don't like posty, pls leave this story rn. xx

word count: 293