07 | the redheaded kwon

•

Hussey clicked her mouth after stopping her car, her eyes scanned the sea of people that was walking towards the building. She sighs, not being used to it.

First day of school and she's already feeling the uneasiness. She wished she never agreed to this mission, but oh, her pride was stopping her.

The girl opened her car to get out, holding a gucci bag and pulling her glasses up to her head. She brushed her hair to the back after locking her car. As she walk beside it, she eyed her phone, surprised to see the red dot going near her.

She carefully scanned the students which were staring at her in awe, she glared at them, making them look away or smile a bit. She knew it already, she'll be a hot topic once she entered the school.

Hussey leaned on her car, putting her right hand on her pocket and checked for the boy again, he was near her but she couldn't figure out where. She waited for a minute to scan the faces, but no, everyone was alien to her.

"Pst!"

Her head turned at the call, her lips formed into a smirk to see a group of boys checking her out. she looked away, turning serious and wore the glasses again, walking away.

"Jackpot." She mumbled upon remembering his face that was also checking her out. She then felt some people were walking behind her, she stopped and looked back, making the boys stop too and act like they weren't following her.

She raised her eyebrows which made the boys feel intimidated. When she started walking again, she felt a hand on her shoulder- making her flinch that resulted to twisting the arm. She carefully looked back, not letting the arm go.

The lass then sees a boy, a handsome boy, but that couldn't make him interesting for her. She saw his twisted reaction which made her let go. "Who are you? And why the fuck were you holding my shoulder?" She asks, taking off the glasses to glare at the guy.

The boy just smiled, shaking his hand to lessen the stinging pain. "Sorry about that, I don't know your name and I wanted to call your attention." He gave a cheeky smile that showed his gums.

Hussey squinted her eyes, "Why? What do you need?" She questiond again, spatting look to the other boys behind him. She stared at her target who was at the side, pretending to look somewhere when she caught his eyes.

She hid a smile seeing his reaction, "My name's Jisung, by the way. Park Jisung." SHe looked at the offered hand, she didn't accept it and looked at him with full seriousness,

"Kwon. Hu- Yuna, Kwon Yuna." She introduces before turning her heel away, leaving the boys there. She heard how they teased the Jisung upon her attitude of him.

Her character si really easy for her, she was always rude even in their HQz except for the people she highly respects. Every agent her age knew that and were used to her. They needed to handle her arrogance because of her status and her skills, she's the best in all of it.

Hussey damn knew why Julia gave her this role, she agreed about boys liking girls who were hard to get; it was a great thing for her, she didn't need to be fake with people even if she was the best in it. And being friendly would kill her popularity that was already soaring in her first day.

She thought Jisung would stop, but once again,

"Kwon yuna! Hey! Redhead kwon!" Her eyes widened at the loud shouts, she turned her body just to see the boy running towards her. The guy was catching his breath when he reached the girl, he looked at her and smiled, "Um, can I ask you what your car was?"

Hussey creased her forehead, confused by the answer, "Why-"

"Oooooh!"

Her eyes widened when jisung reached foe her face and kissed her, the guys lips were still in hers when she finally realized what was happening. She felt her blood boiled, she reached for his hair and pulled his face away, only to see the boy smiling,

"Maldito pervertido!" She shouted before punching his face.

###