31 | water fall

A/N: This is the continuation of  Chapter 27-Break In, timeline is still Monday.

"Shit! I can't believe this! You really had to tell him about that?!" Mijoo's yell echoed from the outside, startling both Taehyun and Judy inside the studio room

"Shit! I can't believe this! You really had to tell him about that?!" Mijoo's yell echoed from the outside, startling both Taehyun and Judy inside the studio room. They were currently talking about their preparations for the upcoming showcases and school when they heard Mijoo.

"No! No, Joongki! Why the hell did you say that?!" Another yell was heard making Taehyun feel irritated. "I should check up on her."  He glanced at Judy who gave a nod, standing up from where she was sitting to follow him.

The two of them walked out the room to see Mijoo panting, she looked so furious at Joongki who was looking down. Taehyun came to them, "What's wrong? What's happening here?" He calmly stepped in between, his hand on the girl's back to calm her down.

Mijoo still looked mad, "Tell me! Why the heck would you mention that?!" She shouted, her face reddened as she clicked her mouth. Joongki sighed, still not answering. The girl groaned, "I can't believe you!" She spat then walked away.

Taehyun, Joongki, and Judy behind were left at the hallway. Joongki brushed his long hair backwards, his forehead creased. "What happened?" Taehyun asks, his brows furrowed as he started getting more irritated seeing Mijoo so frustrated.

Joongki took a deep breath, "She failed half of our major exams last Saturday. I begged our Professor to let her join the supplementary classes so she can regain those points." He said in a low tone, Judy's right eyebrow raised, "Why is she so mad about? She should thank you for that." She exclaims, Taehyun gave a nod to agree.

The lad chuckled bitterly, "I know. But the thing is... the Professor's supplementary class is scheduled next Saturday." Judy's eyes widened, Taehyun's forehead creased more. That's the same day as the performance showcase! "I told the mentor about it, that's why she was called. She will have to sit out for the showcase and learned that I was the one who asked for it." He tilted his head and gave a sigh.

Taehyun scoffed. "I get her. Why would you ask for that if you didn't consult her? She worked hard for the upcoming showcase, and she was pulled out because of that." He ranted, Joongki wanted to speak but couldn't, he messed his hair, frustrated.

Judy cleared her voice to catch his attention, she almost facepalmed when she heard Taehyun. This is why they're friends. She tapped Joongki's back, "I don't think it's his fault. He was just worried for Mijoo, she failed her classes, he even begged for another chance she can take so that she can advance next year." She told Taehyun with a sweet voice.

Taehyun scoffed, laughing a little. He shook his head and mumbled, "She won't be happy with that. I know her better than you all." A side of Judy's lips rose, the audacity! Her aura changed, her lips formed into a thin line before speaking, "Since you know her better you should understand what's better for her. Mijoo needs time for herself, she's been drowning with practice for the past months."