22 | a good night

"Have you seen Yuna? Will she come?" Jisung asks as his eyes roam around the crowd of people inside Kai's mansion, well, not really. It somehow looked like a club than a house.  Everyone was drinking, dancing, or even talking even with the loud beats the DJ chose on a Saturday night.

Kai was staring at his phone, a cup of beer on the other hand. His Hawaiian button down shirt was tucked into his black jeans, a black belt around his waist, the Rolex on his left hand somehow resembled the necklace hanging around his neck that is visible because of the three buttons opened, his black Air Jordan finished his attire.

Jisung waited for an answer yet Kai wasn't even budging, his eyes all on his phone with an upset look. "I don't know. She haven't even texted me for my address so I doubt it." He scowled and looked at Jisung, the latter shrugged, "Like Yeojin said, maybe she's not that kind of person." He added.

Jisung pouted and nodded. "Right, I shouldn't have expected something." He chuckled bitterly making Kai scoff. The two of them stood at the second floor of his mansion, where they could see the people entering. They stayed there while drinking.

"You two! Why are you here?" Yedam suddenly appeared from their backs, he pushed the two aside and stood in between. "Jisung is heartbroken, Yuna Kwon isn't coming." Kai teased while giggling, the disappointment in his voice was clear.

Yedam chuckled, "See? Yeojin was right after all." His words didn't satisfy the two lads who kept on drinking, that made him shut up. After awhile, a girl came near them, her Chanel dress sparkled with her shiny heels. "Guys! Why are you being boring here? Samuel is showing his moves on the dance floor." The only girl in the squad nagged, she poured their cups with the bottle she had bought.

Yeojin didn't heard any voice from them even with the loud music at the background, she saw how upset Jisung is and how disappointed Kai looked. She met Yedam's eyes who motioned, "Transferee." Making Yeojin nod.

"So it's about Yuna Kwon? So what? The party can go on without her, for goodness sake." She scowls at them, Jisung pouted more and Kai looked away. She huffed in disbelief, "Why are you so upset about it, Kai? I can totally understand Jisung since he's interested but you?" She questions, still curious. Kai gave a small smile and drank from his cup making Yeojin facepalm.

"Cheer up, idiots! Maybe she's not in a mood now, maybe next party she'll come if we invite her." Yedam condoles and grinned widely. Jisung nods and Kai just shrugged. "Whatever." Kai whispered.

Jisung stared at the crowd of College students on the dancefloor, they were having fun while the ones who planned the party were not having it. Kai also felt the same, his mood for the party was completely gone not like the excitement he felt these past days.

Meanwhile, Hussey was staring into space. Her satin Gucci night gown that dropped to her mid thigh made her feel cold. At a Saturday night, Judy is already asleep, Julia is partying, Lucy was reviewing their written, and God knows where Joanne was. She sighed, it seemed like they were regular College students, right?

She stood as sleepiness didn't visit her, maybe driving around the neighborhood would make her sleepy. She tied her hair up, some strand fell into her face. She stood and grabbed some jacket to ease the cold, her eyes traveled down to the shoe-rack. She pulled some slippers and wore it, she marched out and opened her car, sitting on the shotgun seat and driving it away.

She was glancing at the monitor that revealed the map, driving on each road and street Soul Elite have offered. After many twists and turns, she decided to drive back. Her eyes fixed on the road when she passed by a small mansion just before their street, another mansion was after it; large and classic styled.