59 | no

Yeonjun's eyes widened at that, frozen, he couldn't do amything but watch her on the ground. He wanted to pull her up, dust het knees off, and tell her she didn't need to do that; but all his body could process was the horror sight of her, bowing.

Everyone knew Lucy placed herself high, she is the high standard her own self could reach and they all respected her for that- Heck, even the boys who just met her looked at het highly. And having to witness a moment of weakness? It felt surreal and humbling.

No one said anything in shock, Hussey has unknowingly widened her eyes at the girl before she stood in distraught and walked out, making everyone look at her in confusion. Lucy stopped bowing and stood, stared at them dead in the eyes. "I know-"

She got cut off when Yeonjun's phone rang. Everyone turned to him who awkwardly opened his phone, annoyed, he was about to deny when the caller ID surprised him. Colonel Choi is calling...
He sighs, turning away and accepting it, hoping it would be discreet from the others.

"Hello?"

"Yeonjun, where are you?"

"What is it? Why are you calling?"

"I demand you to be inside the house the moment I turn this off!"

"No! What do you want from me?" His annoyance started to overcome the slight happiness his Father had called, he didn't want to be demanded- and besides, he wanted to stay with Lucy.

"Your Mother... She's dead."

What was that?

Yeonjun blinked his eyes. He could hear the clock move to another second, the flash of wind racing to comethru the windows. "W-What?"

"She was found dead in a hotel room, shot multiples times by the suspect, in which the one who lured her in. Where are you?! If you don't want to go home, tell me you're with that girl, atleast?!"

The sun was sunny outside but he felt really cold. It's so cold.

"Yeonjun?!"

What happened? His mind was shut off, he couldn't even speak nor blink, he just froze.

It wasn't that long when he couldn't hear anything, Lucy had snatched the phone seeing him stop moving. "Yes sir, I am currently with him. My condolences." He could hear her voice when he finally pulled himself together, his heartbeat getting faster each second.

When he couldn't hear anything again, he desperately turned to where the people were- afraid he would sink back to being alone and afraid in that big room. But when he turned, he was met with an engulfing hug by Lucy. He let out a shaky breath, his eyes caught the rest of the group looking at him in sympathy. That was it. He wasn't alone this time.