32 | a bottle of whiskey

A/N: This is after Saeran Hi got arrested for assault. Timeline is Friday. If you haven't received the notification for BeomRyu's chap, please read it, chapter 30-captain's ball. It will be important in the future hehe. And also, after this chapter is a three continuous chapters for an operation with the aspirants of District 5 (Cards of Hearts). Enjot reading!

The colorful lights paraded the spacious room, the beats getting faster and faster

The colorful lights paraded the spacious room, the beats getting faster and faster. A usual Friday night for Soobin— except ofcourse when his Father arranges meetings with their business partners.

The girl's waist where his hand were around, three acquaintances he met during meetings, and some girls around them while drinking whiskey; it was a repeating scenario of his everyday life, yet there was one thing that wasn't the same.

Soobin had heard himself sigh atleast five times during the past minute now, he was even surprised that he wasn't hot or horny over the girl beside him. Five shots of whiskey, yet it has no effect on him. He never felt drunk even after continuously the past four days.

When did that happen? Wrong question. Why was that happening? Soobin sighed, again. He had no idea, but there was somehow a vivid picture on his mind that never left. He gulped the shot of whiskey, he groaned feeling the bitter taste then licked his lips, his eyes traveled across their table and saw her.

Kwon Jisu.

She was wearing a light pink dress with glimmers that hugged her petite body, it was an off-shoulder yet long-sleeved, her hair was down with light waves on it, her heels were also a glimmering silver, her make-up screamed innocent with it's pink accents, a necklace around her neck but was inserted on her dress. He won't like her personality, he said. Yet now, he couldn't take his eyes away.

Soobin wasn't martyr, he's also not dumb nor ignorant to not know how that new girl was affecting him. Hearing what their late Professor said about how he always stare at her, he wouldn't deny it. The only thing bothering him was— the past week, he didn't think of her that much, but after that day, it was impossible to not to think of her. Yes, he is attracted or whatnot. But what is more than that?

He always feel like he had to do something for her. Like there was something more than everything she had shown. From her funny ignorance about who he is to the her psychotic attitude. Her range of character was so wide that he feels very confused, in all of that, who is she?

His eyes never left her. How she smiled and talked with people who came near her, how she glanced at him from time to time. He would scoff when she prolongs her stare at him, battling his gaze.

"Dude! I'm surprised you're still here and not in a hotel!" Jaemin, a fellow acquaintance laughed, pushing him a little bit. Soobin gave a smirk, "Don't feel like it." He nonchalantly says, his hands still around a girl's waist.