39 | cinderella

A/N: DUDE IM SO SORRY FOR SLOW UPDATES NSHDHSHSHS HERE'S A BEOMRYU!!

Ryujin:

I'm sorry I bailed last time, I had an emergency. See you on Monday! :)

Beomgyu squinted his eyes at text Joanne sent a day before, he read it again and again remembering that note that fell from the book he bought. He licked his lips and shrugged it off. Maybe it was from her. He thought, his eyes pierced and waited for the lessons to end as he already studied it.

That Saturday night, his Father gave him loads of scolding, saying it was just so disrespectful of him to not follow rules. And Beomgyu shrugged it off, saying sorry then locking himself inside his room, busying himself with books to distract himself.

He had principles and beliefs that he couldn't stand on because of his Father, he wants to break free yet he's the only thing that's left for him. His Father was the only thing that could support him, and he can't do anything about it. He envied other students who had freedom to go out, smoke, drink, or party. He despised those who always look like they're having the times of their lives at such young age, it seemed so unfair for him.

"I'm letting you off early since I have a seminar to attend. Read chapter 145 to 200, we're having a long quiz next Monday." Says the old Professor. Beomgyu tilted his head hearing those, the Professor's class consumes from third period to the last, giving her approximately six hours of lecture with the lunch as a break.

He shook his right hand and looked at his wristwatch, it was already the fourth period and lunch comes next. He frowned, does this mean he can go home?

"Pst!" He took his eyes off from his watch and turned to the side. Joanne was smiling, standing by his side, her short hair was braided and her see thru shirt was paired with a jumpsuit. Her glasses were again on her head, using it as a headband.

Beomgyu frowned at her and stood, he fixed his things, ignoring Joanne. She smirked seeing this, "Are you still angry because of that bailing? I'm sorry okay. It was really an emergency." She pleads, her lips forming into a pout and her thunderous voice softening.

He was tempted to speak yet he tried his best to ignore Joanne. He didn't know why he acted in such way, he just wanted to see her like that. He groaned at the thought, I'm thinking like a fucking teenager, He thought.

Walking away, he looked back a bit just to see no signs of her, it's like she fled away like that. So easily.

Beomgyu's jaw clenched, getting irritated to think about it. How could she expect me to talk to her so suddenly when she bailed on me?! I waited there for almost hours. I came back there to see if she was there, but no! She didn't come! She could've just texted me! He ranted in his mind, slowly accepting that he's mad.

"So what if I'm acting like a kid?!" He voiced out to lessen the annoyance he's feeling. There was an intense feeling from within but he couldn't just point it out!

"It-"

"Get in."

Beomgyu stopped walking when a familiar motorcycle stopped infront of him, startled, he glared at Joanne who looked at him seriously. Joanne raised her brows at him, no smile nor smirk seen. That made him gulp, big time.

The anger was fading seeing her infront of him, instead, a tingling, heart-pounding feeling replaced that made him go dizzy. No. He bailed on you, Beomgyu. Stop acting like it's alright. He told himself and glared at the girl.

"Why would I? How about you leave and go to your emergency?"

Shit. That sounds petty. Why the fuck did I say that.

With instant regret, he bit his lower lip and shook his head. Joanne looked at him, amused, she tilted her head, "Really? I should?" She teased, sensing that Beomgyu was getting shy infront of her. It was a sight to see.

Beomgyu huffed, "Y-Yes! I'll continue the project alone-"

"Get in, el Amor. We're finishing that project right now." Joanne cut him off, her eyes scanning him from top to the bottom. She bit off her lip when she saw a tiny change, he didn't bring a suitcase, he brought an ordinary bag, he was also wearing a shirt instead of a polo.

Beomgyu felt himself heating up, he scoffed at the nickname but still smiled at the thought. Swear, this girl caught me off-guard so many freaking times that I wonder if she thinks I'm this stupid.

Joanne beamed a smile and stared at his eyes, "Come here! Let's go out." She cheered, making Beomgyu scowl at her. "I need to study, and my Fa-"

"Tell him we're doing this for a project! Come on, baby! Give me this time to make it up to you." She says, smoothly adding those nicknames that would make him feel tense and shy. She liked seeing him suddenly flinch or look away by it, he looks tamed.

Beomgyu took a deep breath, he looked at his wristwatch. Fourth subject. I still have so many time. He thought, spending it on that suffocating house would kill me. He added. Joanne waited for him, brows raised. Holding two helmets, she already planned this since Sunday, she knew about the seminar.

He gritted his teeth, "Alright. I need to be back before 6." He told her, Joanne smirked, "Sure, Cinderella." She teased, making Beomgyu furrow his brows.

Slowly walking towards her, his heart beat rose and rose without thoughts. He just stared at her face like it was the only thing he saw. He looked away when Joanne caught his gaze, brushing his hair back feeling the heat from his face, neck, and ears.

Joanne smirked and handed him the silver lined helmet, he took it off him and sat beside her. Breath hitched, Beomgyu contemplated, he wanted to back out because of the range of emotions Joanne was causing him, but he needed to go with her to figure out what he's been feeling.

"Hold tight, you'll fall, I won't be able to catch you." Joanne said, reaching for his hands that clutched her see thru shirt tightly, she took it and encircled it on her small waist, making Beomgyu bite his lower lip.

Damn this shit.

Before wearing the helmet, Joanne said something that was muffled. "Huh?" Beomgyu asked. Because of this, Joanne leaned back, making their faces placed inches from each other. Joanne jokingly smiled, "Let's go Cinderella, I need to get you of here." She whispered in a seductive tone.

Beomgyu grunted hearing that. Shit, this is gonna be a long ass ride.

###