52 | safe haven

A/N: *walks in slowly* Hi guys hehehe how are you... anyways, again, sorry for the slow updates, I just know I won't be giving this fic up, so please bare with me!!! <3 BeomRyu here we go!

"Beomgyu, won't you just listen to me, this once?" The strain in Joanne's voice was never left unnoticed by the lad who walked fast pace, each stride going faster in attempt to lose the girl following him

He huffed in annoyance, breath taken from the walking exercise it took him the whole day just to avoid her. Clicking his mouth, he looked back to see if she was tired, yet to his disappointment, Joanne looked fresh as the lilies planted in the near garden around the university.

Pursing his lips, he thinks, ofcourse, when was she even tired of doing things? Never. Then continued walking away. There was this urge that kept on telling him to stop avoiding and settle what the problem was, he knew he would have to face the girl who was possibly hired by his Father to fucking babysit him inside that damned University in his sophomore year, right?

That thought alone made his jaw clench, the amount of embarrassment he felt thinking she was actually interested in putting up with his ass. But she always insisted to have fun, didn't she? Beomgyu huffed. His head stung upon that one realization. A forceful huff out his mouth, so my Father had her do things to test me? What the fuck is he on?

His eyes looked by his shoulder to see her worried face still following him. Irritation building up and one wrong move he'll explode. He knew he's gotta talk to her someday, someday but not now. The betrayal, embarrassment, and anger inside him cannot be untangled at some point and she's making it worse by the guilt tripping she's unintentionally doing.

He knew she might be forced to do this, or she's probably doing it for fun but it doesn't matter why if she had the guts to be persistent in trying to woo him. It wasn't fun for her, he knows, but who said it was fun for him? If he could just cool his mind this instant, he would talk to her.

But no, mind's still unclear. And he's afraid to talk to her like this, he didn't want to shout at her just like that messy afternoon. He didn't want to rage, he didn't want to be so furious about it, he didn't want any if that to happen. Why? Simply because he doesn't want to see her cry like that again.

It was a bothersome kind of shit that scared him to the core. He couldn't even say anything after that and just hastily ran away to find a cab. It was like the world flashed right before his eyes, her words completely muted and he could only see the tears streaming down her face. He's terrified that if he would see that again if ever they would talk about it when he still isn't feeling right.

Few curses to his Father out from his mouth, it has been days since he found out about it and he wanted to confront him first. But Mr. Choi wasn't around that much these days, probably on some big cases he was given to handle. He grits his teeth.