06 | the kwons

●

"So how is it?" Lucy asks as the youngest scan her ak40, she arranges herself to use the gun and pulled the trigger, shooting the practice cardboard installed inside the room. Hussey carefully put it down, then noticed the carvings with a beautiful font on the edge of it shining.

She creased her forehead, pulling it closer and saw her name. "What is this?" She looks up to their leader, who became curious and look at it too. She hurried pulled her swiss knife and looked at the red colored-handle, examining the edge just also to see her name with it.

Hussey reached out for her golden weapons, squinting to see all of it were carved with her name. "Joanne! Come here!" Her head jot up to see the called lass walking towards them, still wearing the hard bag on her chest for protection.

"Why? Is something wrong?" Joanne asks Lucy, also looking at the red swiss knife their leader was staring. "You carved these?" The girl nodded in response,

"I thought it would be cool when it's personalized, so I did that. Why? Is it wrong?" Lucy shook her head and smiles, "I think it's great! It added style." She compliments making Joanne smile and look at the other girl, she gave a cold stare and looked away.

Joanne sighs and walks away too, but stopped when Judy called them onto the garage, they walked inside to find Julia and Judy standing there, "I've put trackers in the vehicles, check it out." Judy motions, pointing where the cameras, and trackers are. They listened carefully to make sure of it.

Once they finished, they scanned the vehicles, there were five cars, five motorcycles, five bikes, all in different colors. "Which is mine?" Joanne asks Julia, she shrugged and looked at Hussey. "Hussey is in charge of vehicles, right?" All of their heads turned to the youngest.

Hussey sighs, "Since our weapons are color coded, i figured to use those to know which is which. Your weapons colors are the car's outline, the designs on the motorcycles are not the same but it's also outlined in our colors, while the bikes are just pure in colors." She explains, pointing the small details.

There mouths fell seeing the designs, they were sure that Hussey was all in it and was sure she didn't sleep the night after their first day in the house. "Julia and I talked about it, since only me and Lucy's character comes off as bold, your designs might need to be simple, I put our emblems on the back to put the hidden cameras." She shows their emblems which were their numbers.

"You can hide weapons when you push these buttons, your bikes have hidden storage underneath the seat, your fake ids, your bags, everything you need for school or everywhere is inside the car." They nodded as Hussey explains it, checking and scanning everything.

"Wait, what the fuck? I'm Ryujin Kwon now?" Their heads turned to Joanne who spoke, she creased her forehead to look at Lucy. Their leader seriously nodded. "Bring your bags, let's discuss it now." She announces, pulling the black bag with her to the private room.

The five of them gathered, circling the screen table. "Julia and I also talked about it last night, we needed to send the plan to the heralds and also to finalize everything, Judy already registered us, we will be using the same surnames." She shows them the files, and also her ID.

"Kwon Corporation is a company held by one of the former lead of the system, Kwon Jiyong. This company can help us in terms of money, things, and clothes. So, we are free to use this."

"I'm Yeji Kwon in Seoul High." Lucy smirks, "Julia is Jisu, Joanne is Ryujin, Judy is Chaeryeong, and Hussey..." Lucy bit her lower lip at the girl staring at the ID, looking soulless as ever. "Is it okays to use that name?" She asks making Joanne widen her eyes, "Why the hell would you give her that name?-"

"It's okay." Joanne got cut off by the youngest, Hussey gave a small smile to their leader, "I'm Kwon Yuna." She says, Joanne scoffing at the name.

Lucy smiles back, "Alright, this is great. School starts tomorrow, Judy is in business ethics but is also in art school, Joanne takes law-literature, I am in computer science and engineering, Julia and Hussey takes business management." The five nodded, reading some files,

"Judy made sure we're taking every class with them, so Julia and Hussey, expect to see each other from time to time." Lucy ends it. "For now, we need to get used using our names and the Kwon, we are Kwons for now."

###