11 | aphrodite and her scratches

•

"Should we sit together?" A message popped up in Julia's phone, it was from Hussey. Her first class of the day is already in the afternoon, and it would involve the Freshmen year that's why she would be having class with Hussey and Kai.

She was about to answer when the bell rang, indicating that the class would start. She sighed and got inside the room, her eyes traveled to find Hussey, the girl was already staring with cold eyes. She was about to go to her when someone bumped her back.

Julia looked back and offered a sweet smile but immediately replaced it with an angry look upon seeing a familiar boy, he was looking down at her with a smirk. She rolled her eyes and continued to walk and was about to sit next to Hussey but someone moved faster than her.

She rolled her eyes once again. It was the first time seeing Soobin yet she's already annoyed; scratch that, that was part of the act. Her chatacter was somehow friendly at the others and not at him.

Hussey gave her a shrug. Julia turned and walked to the other side, but in the same line with them. She sat and smiled to the boys that were sitting infront of her, they were giving her cute looks and awkward greetings.

"Um, excuse me, can I sit beside you?" Her attention fell to the tall boy with a cute smile plastered in his face. Her eyes widened, she recognized him really quick because of his unique features.

"Sure." She gave a smile, and glanced at the other side where Hussey was. Hussey was already looking at their side and gave her a look. Hyukai sat beside the girl, he settled before asking Julia,

"Are you new? I haven't seen you in this class for the past months." Julia internally squealed, Hyukai was too cute to be someone so spoiled. He was giving a shy look and question. Is this really the boy who drinks almost everyday? She thought.

"Uh, yes. My name is Kwon Jisu, Junior year. You are?" She introduces, her smile grew wider seeing the boy widen his eyes in shock. He quickly smiled back, "Oh, you're a noona. Hehehe, I'm Huening Kai, freshmen year." The boy answered, now getting shy. He was certain about Julia being the same age as him, but he was wrong.

Julia just smiled as Kai spoke again, "Uh, Jisu noona. I know you're new but uhm, I'm having a party at my place, you should totally come. It will be like a welcoming party for you." Kai says, Julia didn't remove her grin.

There is it, the spoiled brat. She thought then spoke, "That would be great!" Julia remarked and gave her number so Kai can text her the address.

Meanwhile, Hussey was staring at them, piercing her eyes seeing Kai giving the friendliest gesture to her colleague, His friend should've treated me like that. She wonders as she pay attention to others due to frustration.

She was not happy about what had happened this morning, she saw how the boys got embarrassed when Jisung hissed because of pain. Serves em right. She mumbled, making Soobin look at her.

"Hey, you alright?" Hussey flinched hearing a soft voice beside her, there she sees Soobin giving her the sweetest smile. Her eyes scanned him; his posture, his style, his smile, everything screamed elegance. She was taken back how formal the boy looked like even if he was sitting. Almost looking like a King seated on his throne.

Wow, is this the boy who fucked almost everyone in the campus?

She quickly shook off her thoughts and gave a nod to the latter. Soobin looked so approachable, so friendly, so kind atleast to her. Was she the new target? Almost everyone were staring at them, taking down notes when they see a teeny tiny mistake in their moves.

Soobin didn't mind. Too young, seems like she's a fighter. He thought, not liking the idea of getting punched just like that freshman awhile ago. He saw everything, how the boy kissed the girl sitting next to her, how everyone stopped their doings upon seeing him down with a bleeding lip. He snorted in his mind, he could've done better.

He saw how Hussey looked at the other side, he glanced at it to see the girl who rolled her eyes on him. Soobin put his tongue on his right cheek to express his amazement. He wondered why the girl had the courage to do that to him even if she wasn't his type. He brushes it off and decides to pay attention as a familiar girl walk inside.

Soobin stared at their Professor who looked at him with a common look, the same stare she always give him. It always drove him excited, their Professor was young and hot, he had make out sessions with her once in a while yet Soobin still wanted more.

He bit his lower lip and to hide his smirk, reaching for his pen and biting its end as he stare at the sexy professional infront of them. Hussey noticed it and shook her head, there it is, his horny side.

Julia furrowed her eyebrows, the Professor was very obvious for a lowkey flirting. There was sexual tension everytime she gave Soobin a look, but what caught her off guard was it seemed weird. She was staring back with more than a flirty look, a deceiving look.

She leaned back and put her arms on the wooden table, her fingers tapped as it created a sound with scratches that prolonged it. Not minding Kai who was busy writing.

Hussey notices it and immediately listened closely, her mind processing Julia's message with a focused mind.

"-.-. --- -.. . / .-. . -.. --..-- / .--. .-. --- ..-. . ... ... --- .-. --..-- / -.. . -.-. . .. ...- . .-. --..-- / .-- . .. .-. -.. --..-- / ... ..- ... .--. .. -.-. .. --- ..- ..."

She gave a small nod and stared at the Professor, her eyes were darkened with a playful smirk as she discuss. Her hands slowly reachinfg the table as she restes her head in her left palm,

"--- -... ...- .. --- ..- ... / -... --- -.. -.-- / .-.. .- -. --. ..- .- --. . --..-- / .-.. --- --- -.- / --- ..- - --..-- / -.-. .- ... .- -. --- ...- .- / --- .-. / ... .--. --- .. .-.. . -.. / -... .-. .- -"

Julia receives the message and quickly answered back,

"-.-. .- ... .- -. --- ...- .- --..-- / .-- .- - -.-. .... / --- ..- - --..-- / .---- ..--- ----- --... --..-- / .. / .-. . .--. . .- - --..-- / .-- .- - -.-. .... / --- ..- - --..-- / -.. . -.-. . .. ...- . .-. / .. ... / ... - .- .-. .. -. --."

Hussey tapped two times to let Julia know she received and is ending the conversation. Everything was so subtle, no one dared to complain about their scratches.

Everyone wasn't paying attention to them but rather thought of it as a playful way to erase boredom. Well, who wouldn't pay attention to the beautiful young Professor infront of them? Oh. Hussey, Julia, and Huening Kai.

The boy gave a glance the lass at the other side, "Redheaded Kwon." He mumbles before writing it in his notes, he bit his lower lip upon transcribing the scratches to dashes, and taps to dots. He then added a note above the name, "Aphrodite."

###