15 | party bummer

•

With a long sigh, Hussey fastens her pace to march down the long stairs of the university. Her eyes were still on Hyukai who stopped at the side with a familiar boy she just punched that morning with two guys and a girl.

She wasn't scared of him, nor them; Jisung and his friends. It was an impulsive action and she felt thankful she learned it beforehand. Even after that commotion, she did her job carefully and silently; she learned one thing about Hyukai today, he's friendly with other students and then proceeds to invite them to his party.

Hussey smirked at the thought and gave Hyukai a last look before finally unlocking her car, "Hey! Wait! Redhead Kwon!" She creases her forehead upon hearing a familiar voice saying a familiar phrase. Her eyes looked back to see Jisung running towards her, she hissed and quickly opened the door but got stopped.

She glared at the latter who was holding the door with a shy smile, "What the fuck do you want?" She muttered in a low voice, cracking her knuckles to prepare for another blow on his bruised lip.

The others were slowly walking towards Jisung, Hussey noticed this and rolled her eyes. She was certain that it was another dare, and so, she got ready to accept it— contemplating to kick him or punch him once again.

"U-uh, I'm sorry." Hussey removed her thoughts hearing this, the boy infront of her was looking down with a shy face. She scoffed seeing this, "Sorry my ass." She answers and was about to go inside the car but was once again stopped.

This made her frustrated as fuck, she just wanted to do her mission smoothly but fuckers like Jisung wasn't just testing her patience. Her eyes darted at the other boys not so far away from them, looking at them intently like it was a drama.

"I know you're really mad at me, and I'm really sorry for doing that to you. I realized it was a fucked up thing to do for someone I don't know. It was a stupid dare– it passed the line, that's why I'm sorry."

Hussey furrowed her brows seeing Jisung spoke like he was her kid and he stole five won from her wallet, he was pouting; almost looking like crying any minute now. He looks so desperate to earn forgiveness from her.

She huffed at this, she doesn't like seeing someone so desperate. And because of that, she took a deep breath and took her glasses off. She looked at him and rolled her eyes, "Alright, you're forgiven. Next time, don't include me with your stupidness, I will not hesitate to kick your balls if you do."  Jisung's face paled her words, making her smirk.

"Now please step aside if you don't want my car to break your bones." She warned.  Jisung looked at her and smiled, he looked genuinely happy after Hussey forgave him. Hussey was about to go in when Jisung reached for her arms,

"Wait!" She glared at the latter and slapped his hand away, making him smile cheekily while whispering an apology. Hussey sighed, "What now?!" She asks in irritation, she still needed to report to Lucy and Lia about what happened.

Jisung crunched his nose, "As a peace offering, would you like to go to a party this Saturday? My friend is hosting one." He says, excited at the thought of seeing Hussey party and enjoy the night.

Hyukai widened his eyes upon realizing it was his party she was invited, he has nothing against the girl but he was scared of her harshness. He looked at the Hussey, hoping for her to say no— or maybe yes. He was scared of her, but a half of him sees her as someone cool, that means she needs to go his party.

Meanwhile, Hussey looked at the excited Jisung, then to the Hyukai who was biting his lower lip. She sighs, even if this party might help her protect the latter better, it doesn't click to her, she doesn't like noises and why on earth would someone hurt Hyukai where he is the main event and it's his house, right?

That's why she gave a fake smile, "I don't think I want to go." That erased the smile from Jisung and Hyukai looked away. She just patted his shoulder and was about to go inside when someone— a girl, stepped forward and patted Jisung's back with the words, "It's okay, Ji, we don't want a party bummer anyways."

With that phrase, Hussey's blood boiled and she rolled her eyes once again out of frustration. I'm not a boring person. She lashes out and closed her car shut, catching the attention of the fives students beside it. Hyukai raised his brows to anticipate of what she might do, he was sure that she got angry of what Yeojin, their friend said.

Jisung's eyes widened when Hussey looked at him with a sweet smile, "On second thoughts, I think I'll go. Some bitches are trying to get on my nerves my first week here, drinks can lessen the stress." She says and brushes her hair back, looking at the short girl beside him. Hussey looked at her from head to toe before rolling her eyes.

Hyukai was in between getting mad and laughing. He didn't like how Hussey treated his friend like that, but he was awed at the scary personality once again. He just sighed and watched as Hussey turn to him to give him her phone.

"It's your party, right? How about I take your Line ID to text you when I feel like going." She explains, Hyukai looked at her eyes but he couldn't see anything, just pure coldness. He shrugged it off and carefully entered his number before giving it back, respectfully.

"Nice! See you at the party, Yuna!" Jisung waved goodbye when she was getting inside her car, she first looked at them with a scoff and said, "Senere, tapere!" She then shut the door and started the engine, before zooming out the school.

Hyukai smiled a little, he didn't understand what she said but atleast, atleast she said something before leaving them. He then looked at the others, Jisung was smiling widely while Yeojin looked mad.

"She's really rude!" She huffed in annoyance, Jisung looked at her and giggled, "You triggered her by saying she's a party bummer." Jisung teases, "But thanks to you, she's going!" He says while grinning.

Hyukai scoffs, "You didn't ask permission from me, and we're not sure if she'll really come." He exclaims, but this didn't make Jisung stop, instead he just shrugged.

"Dude, you were serious about apologizing, huh." Samuel, their friend said and gave Jisung a teasing look. "We dared you to kiss five transfeeres these past months, yet she's the first one you apologized to." Yedam added, wiggling his brows.

Jisung just smiled, "She's something else, dude! And I think I'll thank her next time I see her, her punch woke me up and made me focus for today's lessons." He touched his lip while grinning, earning a smack from Hyukai.

"Don't fall inlove yet, idiot. You always fall for girls like that." He scolds and laughs, making the group laugh and leave the pouting boy behind.

###

okay, this book
be might as well
a jisungxyuna book
lol. jk!!!! i need jisung
for the plot, so pls
don't think i'm gonna
pair yuna with her lmao
and!!! we'll see them
(hyukaixyuna) interact
after this one. so bury
in your mind that this
is a txt x itzy book heheh
bye!!! <3