24 | hyukai

"Yuna! Here!" Huening Kai, Samuel, Yeojin, and Yedam stopped eating upon hearing Jisung shout. His hands were up in the air as everyone in the cafeteria looked at him. Hyukai's eyes traveled to where he was looking, there, Hussey glared at Jisung while carrying her tray, she sighed and marches forward to them.

Hyukai felt nervous by the aura, he hurriedly removed his gaze and tried to act normal, but he just couldn't. That Saturday night has been haunting him ever since, it would either result to him overflowing with happiness, or get confused by it. He was yet to move on from it and eating with her in one table would cause havoc inside of him.

That Saturday night was just so weird to him. He felt so happy that time yet he was so careful, he didn't do his routine while partying, instead, he stayed by Hussey's side to tease her and handle her even if she spouted harsh words to him. He even sent her out and watched as her car move away. And after that... he doesn't know how to act!

He sighed deeply and continued eating slowly. She was seated beside Jisung that is also seated beside him. Yeojin was infront of him, sitting beside Yedam and Samuel. "So! Yuna! How was the party?" Jisung asks in an excited tone, his body fully turned to his left where Hussey was.

Hussey sighed. "Fine." She mumbled and started to eat. Jisung giggles then says, "Nice! You should join parties every Saturday night. It's either Kai's place or mine." He smiled in enthusiasm, Hussey shrugged and continued eating.

Silence corrupted their area, just plain munching and chewing when Yeojin spoke. "You know what? Last party and I danced with a senior from Architecture department. After that, he's been texting me non-stop." She whined then pouted, Yedam voiced out a tease.

"Oh. Is our Yeojin in love, now?" He snickered earning a smack from her. He hissed as Yeojin clicked her mouth, "No! I'm telling you these because I hate it! He's annoying." She crunches her face making Kai and Jisung giggle.

"Stop doing that face, you're ugly!" Samuel declared. Yeojin huffed and rolled her eyes, Kai stopped giggling and spoke. "Is he bothering you that much?" He asks in concern, she nods to answer making all of them stop laughing. "He sent me a pic of his dick." Her voice gradually decreased making the four of them look at her.

Kai creased his forehead, "What's his name?" He questions, his face serious and stoned. Yeojin gulped and smiled. "It doesn't matter! Hehe. I was just venting my annoyance, calm down, will you." She hesitantly said and looked down on her plate.

Jisung groaned. "Just tell us the name, Jin! We won't do anything!" His voice raised at the sign of frustration, Yeojin gulped once again and looked at Samuel and Yedam, their faces were serious and waiting for an answer.

Beside Jisung, Hussey drank from her water and looked at their faces. Jisung looks mad, Yedam and Samuel looks serious, while Kai seems.. calm. Yeojin was trying her best to avoid their stares as she hesitantly spoke, nervousness in her aura.

Hussey waited for her to answer. "Im Doyoon." She says with an awkward smile, her hands were fidgeting upon seeing how the other's faces darkened. Jisung scoffed, "Im Doyoon, Archi Senior huh." His deep voice seemed of use, it was scary but that didn't budge Hussey.

"I heard Seniors of that department had assembly this morning, that means their whole day is free." Yedam murmured and drank from his cola, Samuel nodded in agreement. Hussey was smirking inside, these guys loved to bully Yeojin so much yet became so overprotective. She pursed her lips, that's what friends are for. She thought then sighed. Friends my ass.

"Don't worry about it, we'll handle it peacefully." Hussey felt chills when she heard a hush voice, she glanced at Hyukai who was smiling but it was obviously fake. Yeojin sighed and looked at her, Hussey raised her brows that made her he look away.