56 | the curse

A/N: Happy Chaeryeong day and happy pride month! To all people in LGBTQ+ community, always remember that you are valid! I will always be here for you, lovingly from a straight ally! ♡

"Good morning, Cards of Hearts!"

Lucy stared at the familiar person infront of the door, sighing after she realized he probably jumped through the gate. Responding with a dissapointed sigh before saying, "Sam."

The called boy chuckled, "Hold your disappointment— I brought the boys here!" He then stepped away, showing the waving Felix, smiling Peter, and the obviously forced to come Sky. "Fick dish. What are you guys doing here anyway?"

"Won't you welcome us? We're tired from trying so hard leaping through your damned silver fences." Lucy rolled  her eyes at Sam, she knew he was lying, they couldnt get tired of just gates. Transparent of not wanting them inside their mansion, she stepped aside with a bored expression.

The four boys walked so easily inside the mansion, not even feeling an ounce of shyness as they wandered around. "Damn, I wish they could've provided for us, atleast." Sky commented, staring at the large chandelier.

Lucy shook her head and checked her phone, Sam saw her eyes lit up for a second before she put it on her ear for a call, and then stepping outside, leaving them there. He scoffed, taking a sit on the couch.

"Peter? Why are you— Oh, wow." Their heads turned to the staircase where Julia was found, she looked like she just woke up by the bedhair. "Morning good, Julia." Sam chuckled and whistled making her giggle too. "Yeah, hello to you too, Sam. Did Judy let you in?"

"No. Lucy did. She stepped outside for a call, leaving her guests here, sigh." He then shakes his head. Julia humms, "Let her be. Anyways, let me call the girls." She climbs up the stairs again.

It wasn't so long when they heard the footsteps and saw the four girls. Joanne was dressed up and was probably ready to go, same with Hussey with her extremely evident rich girl look. Judy looked like she was doing some work by the glasses on top of her head, and Julia was now freshen up.

"Hey guys." Judy greeted and left to the kitchen without waiting for their response. Joanne squinted her eyes at Felix who smirked at her. Hussey made her way to the solo couch, and Julia remained standing.

Judy got back from the kitchen and offered some drinks and snacks, Sky raising his brows and pointing out how they seemed so used to it— the girls shrugged it off in return.

"So! Why are you here again?" Lucy barged in once again, pocketing her phone before makig her way to sit beside Sam. "What do you mean by that? We just wanted to visi—"

"We grew up seeing one another so I don't know why you wanted to visit us like this, aren't you tired of seeing each other?" Joanne groaned, a matter of factly. It wasn't that they didn't want to see the boys again, she was just wondering why they would make an effort to visit for nothing. It didn't seem right.