08 | the mischievous kwon

•

A mischievous grin plastered on the girl's face as she zooms into the parking lot infront of the school, the students glaring at her way for almost running over them.

She stopped seeing hussey's car, smirking to herself and parking her motorcycle after it. She took off her helmet, revealing her long hair in a ponytail. Her arms got ahold of her stuffs but stopped hearing the loud gossips of the people near her,

"Did you know? Jisung from mech engineering got punched by the new girl?"

"What? Is that real?"

"Yes! His lip was bleeding because of it."

"Hey! Who did my baby like that?"

"I don't know, all i heard awhile ago was Jisung shouting for 'redhead kwon' before kissing her!"

"She's lucky she got their attention! Their dares are simply for fun! Why does she have to punch him?"

"I know right! Such a bitch."

Lucy happily munches on the bubblegum in her mouth, she wasn't even surprised that Hussey's identity was spread through out the campus, all she knew was the five of them would be popular in that prestigious university. What surprised her is that not even a whole day there, Hussey had already caused a scene.

"Cool." she mumbles, not minding the stares that were thrown to her. She made her way to her first class, luckily, she's good with directions which helped her.

Once stepping into the room, their heads jot to her with raised eyebrows. She scoffed at their reaction and sat at the back, waiting for their first professor for the day.

She looked at her phone, checking for her mission. Scoffing seeing the red dot still outside the University, an old Professor already came in.

"Good Morning." The old male greeted, everyone greeted back that made Lucy focus on the Professor. She leaned back with a sigh, brows furrowed thinking if the boy had ditch. Her eyes scanned the big room, the Professor was already reading something which simply means she could escape.

Lucy clicks her mouth but immediately found herself smirking seeing an open window at the side, she sat straight and twisted her body, getting ready for a swift run and jump out the window.

She first looked at the Professor-

"Merde!" She screamed when she felt being thrown to the side, she quickly rolled and stood, kicking the impostor on his groin. The whole class looked at her and the guy who was holding the attacked area, they were shocked,

"Damn, she's done for."

"She's fucking naive, lol, bye sis."

Her forehead creasing at the comments, she looked at the latter again and immediately lowered her foot when she saw the familiar boy.

"Ha! That's what you get for coming inside with that window, Choi Yeonjun!" Lucy gulped hearing the Professor, she watched as the boy stood, imping. She cursed, "Didn't see this coming." She looked at the Professor,

"Sorry for that, Sir-"

"No! No! You're okay, lady. I'm thankful you did that to Mr. You-Can't-Touch-Me-Because
-Of-My-Father." She bit her lower lip at his words, "And hey, you." The Professor called Yeonjun out who was rolling his eyes,

"Since you ditched a class last week, your make up quiz is to show Ms- What's your name again?" The Professor asks her, Lucy gave a small smile, "Yeji. Kwon Yeji, sir."

"Yeah, show miss Yeji around. I'll check on you during your lunch, boy." Yeonjun groaned at the order, subtly glaring at the girl who busted his egg. Yeji was just staring at the Professor, not minding his look.

The Professor gave a laugh seeing this, "You can sit now, we will carry on." He says before minding his laptop once again.

Lucy sighs and sits. She wasn't even sure if Yeonjun would actually show her around because of his personality, meanwhile Yeonjun sat beside her, staring as she space out.

He snapped his fingers infront of her face making Lucy flinch, she tilted her head to look at the glaring latter, "That's my sit." He mumbled in her ear.

###