41 | exception

A/N: It has been 12 days since my last update 🤡🤡 so here you are guys mweheheheheheheheh, and uh, warning, I guess? R16, lolol, that's all, enjoy!

"Hey! Are you seriously angry at me?"

Yeonjun scoffed, he turned away when Lucy pulled him back. She groaned and pulled him again by his maroon shirt. He was pulled back but didn't look at her, he reached for her hands to force it away.

"What the hell?!" Lucy almost yelled. Yeonjun used all of his strength to force her, he then walked as fast as he can to leave. His stare at the students made them feel fucking scared, he hissed when his bruise on his back stung from Lucy's slap. He grunted but still didn't look at her.

"What's wrong?!" Lucy asked, feeling frustrated. Seeing him avoid her with all his effort just drained her out, the students were looking while whispering cheap imaginations and suspicions about them.

Yeonjun continued walking. He didn't feel like talking to her. There was a feeling inside him that wanted to but he ignored it. Besides, he was the best at doing this thing, pushing people away. He chuckled bitterly while his eyes remained dead serious. He couldn't hear the girl anymore  that's why he concluded that he stopped. I expected more. He shook his head.

"Fuck it." He mumbled, and made his way to an empty and unfinished classroom at the highest floor. He didn't feel like talking, eating, fighting, or anything. All he wanted to do was stare into space and zone out. He didn't know why, he just knew that he was used to that feeling.

He took out a cigarette, lighting it up and inhaling it. He breathe out, the puff of smoke coming out of the window. His piercing gaze could cut out a paper, the ends of his mouth almost met because of his frown, a line was almost drawn because of his furrowed brows.

He then closed his eyes for a moment, feeling the air that blew inside the classroom.

Lucy carefully walked in, her eyes creasing upon viewing his broad back that leaned onto window, the trail of smoke was evident, slowly grazing up and mixing with the skies.

She glared at him even though she knows he won't see it. She was just very mad at how he looked like he wanted to get rid of her, his eyes were lifeless and tired, he looked so done with her, like he gave up on her.

Sike, he can't.

Lucy knew very well where his anger came from, that's why she apologized again and again but he just wouldn't budge! He wouldn't understand even if he can... and that's just shit! She doesn't know why, if it's pride or ego, or other things, it was very confusing!

How can't he understand it was an emergency? Why won't he understand it was important...

Men. She grunted. She was never the type to chase and beg for forgiveness... but here she was.

Nevertheless, she needed to talk to him. Why? She creased her forehead, why do I need to talk to him? She gulped, unable to answer.. Because he's gonna die if I won't. Yes. That's it. He's gonna die... if I won't, would he? I am tasked to protect him, that's why I need to take great measures of my rules... besides, this is for the future.

She shook off her thoughts to focus on the latter that was still unaware of her presence, she bit off her lower lip and tilted her head before marching towards him silently.

"Yeonjun."

Yeonjun groaned, cursing himself as he realized the girl chased him, he was pretty sure she'd stop... she was humiliated, there were many students watching! He scoffed a little and threw the cigarette outside, a small smile ghosting his lips when he realized it again. She didn't stop.