04 | first plan

•

"Ready?"

Lucy asks Julia who was currently clicking some things on the screen, Julia gave a nod to answer the question. The leader then turned to Judy who was controlling the computer system, the girl also nodded.

She moved towards the table where different kinds of weapons were present, Joanne smirked at her that indicated she's ready. She then looked at the girl who pushed a clothing racks that they will be using, Hussey glanced at her and nodded.

The five of them were currently at the hidden room where the system have provided for them to plan, it was confidential as fuck that nobody would guess there's a room under a comfort room.

They sat around the big screen table where every information are stored. This is where their strategist, Julia, will tell them what to do. They were listening carefully,

"We're currently in soul elite, where our missions live. Judy, have you tracked them?" Julia asks and Judy nodded in response.

"Report after this meet." She said before clicking the first profile, "Lucy, are you done studying about Choi Yeonjun?" Lia asks, their heads jotting up to their lead.

"Yes. He's a headache, hotblooded, motherfucker who just wants to fight everyone." He says, looking at the screen where his picture was currently located.

Lia giggled at the comment,

"He maybe a headache but that's because he wants attention. Anyways, guys like this aren't that open to new people. So how will you catch his attention? You can't go there as a new student then shove your ass to him, that'd be suspicious and weird."

Lucy nodded, waiting for her to finish it. "You've got two choices, it's either you catch his attention or throw him your attention. You can be his enemy during underground battles or you can be his fan. you choose, either will help you protect his ass easier." Lucy nodded in agreement.

"Here." Hussey called out and pushed towards her a clothing rack. "There's your clothes for university and clothes for battles there." She quietly says, not removing the cold stare. Lucy smiled and patted her hair.

"Judy, this boy is a complete sweetheart. he wants to become independent but the wrath of his father's enemies will kill him, poor boy." Lia pouted, scrolling through his information.

"You can simply ask to be his friend. You're enrolled to the arts academy at where he is, right? Ask for tips or something."

Judy nodded and pulled closer to her the clothing rack Hussey pushed towards her. She scanned the clothes, there's some dancing clothes, and mostly casual attires.

"Joanne, your boy is a fucking introvert who's innocent as fuck. I can't even tell if he has watched a porno or something. You're smart, replace him in his rank and that'll make him notice you. Drop your guard and be his friend, make your rank lower when you become close to him. A summary of what you should do is be a total nerd." Joanne huffed, a little bit annoyed.

"That's boring!" She comments, "Are there other ways to approach this boy?" She asks, basically pleading for another role to go.

Lia squinted her eyes to look at screen, reading his personality again. "Nope. You can't catch his attention if you're not like him." She shrugs.

Joanne scoffed and looked at the clothing rack Hussey pushed to her, her face draining seeing almost all the fits are skirts. "Julia, let's exchange missions!"

Lia laughed. "We have the same role, i would be also be an innocent bubbly girl." She continues,

"But your guy is a fucker! And he likes girls who're badass, that's what it said in his info." Joanne countered her. Lia smirks, "No badass can catch his attention, Joanne, trust me. When i go there in a pink cocktail dress, that dude wouldn't leave his eyes on me."

Joanne creased her forehead, she doesn't know how it will happen, but it surely will. Because that's Julia, everything that she thinks of will happen.

"Hussey, this Kai is a party animal, who's really popular there, he has a lot of friends. I want you to be the rich maldita in this school, boys like him loves thrill, he'll do everything to please girls like that." Hussey nodded in silence, pulling near her a clothing rack that screams elegance.

"Here's for you." Hussey says and pushes a clothing rack full of girly stylish outfits towards Lia, she thanks her with a wink.

"Are the weapons ready, Joanne?" Lucy asks, moving to another table that were color coded.

"Yep. Lucy take the red ones, Julia the pinks ones, I'll take the silver, Judy takes the mint green, and Hussey takes the gold ones." They all nodded and checked their weapons, examining it carefully.

Judy watched them as they tried their weapons, she heaved a sigh before turning to a taller girl who didn't give any reaction, she was just examining the bombs that were there.

The older sighs and walked near her,
"Hussey are you sure you can take this mission?" Joanne seriously asks lowly, making the other three stop what they're doing and glance at each other.

Hussey gritted her teeth and stared at Joanne, coldly. "How many times did i tell you I'm ready for this shit?" She answers back, annoyed.

"I d-don't know, Hussey. it seems like you're still-"

"Listen, Joanne. Don't act like you're caring for me like a sister, because even if we had the same child bearer, I will never view her as my mother. Do you not still trust me?! I aced the skills. I'm better than you at this." Hussey spat, angry.

Joanne huffed with her eyes looking away of disbelief."You're so full of yourself!" She shots back, Hussey smirks, "It's called the truth. And even if you don't want me here, guess what? I'm fucking here!" The younger says.

"Enough you two. You came here for your missions, not to fight because of your fucked up pasts. If any of you two fails one of the rules, none of you will be the lead for the system." Lucy calmly interferes.

The two rolled their eyes at each other before looking at Lucy to listen again, "Judy, report for their location." Judy nods.

"Choi Beomgyu is in his house, Choi Soobin is in the club kissing someone, Kang Taehyun is also in his dorm. Huening Kai is having a party in his house... while Choi Yeonjun is what the fuck." Judy suddenly said which made the others come near the computer to see, their brows furrowed seeing the red dot move so fast,

"He's being chased by cops."

###