58 | envisaged meet

A/N: Guys I can explain.... :')) Apart from the busy shit because of school, I was in a writer's block :(( I am very sorry for the long wait. I just wanns quit school!!!!! HOW DO I BECOME RICH!?!?!? If you have suggestions please tell how I get rich<3

Anyways, you probably have to read the chapter before this to remember lolol. Enjoy!@

Ps. I am planning go start the 97 liner series, so yeahhhhhh.

 I am planning go start the 97 liner series, so yeahhhhhh

Silence. Utter silence. It looked like the whole room paused, widened eyes at the redhead girl who was surprisingly kind enough to lengthen her smirk into a smile. Kai could sense them eagerly waiting for him to look at them too, but he remained his vision to Hussey.

Surely, they know what she's talking about. He thought, not wanting to be the one explaining what she said, it was too damn easy to figure out! Only a fool could miss what was going on.

"Alright, we're back!" And like those cops on movies, the rest of the girls walked out from the kitchen with food in their hands, abosolutely and incredibly late.

Lucy was thr first one to notice the awkward tension around them, with furrowed brows she put down the plates when she noticed Hussey standing not so far from them. "You're awake."

"Heralds forbid, I'm not dying until I do." The other girl blinked, calmly walking towards the table to grab a toast and sit on the single couch's arm rest, where Kai had sat.

Judy shot her a look when she noticed the reference, but it was left unnoticed as Kai had fully caught her attention by speaking low- almodt whispering that only two of them could hear.

Soobin raised his brows, shrugging it off. Seeing two lowerclassmen in a meeting like this wasn't unusual, he recalls, it just felt weird to see the redhead stoic girl interact like this. He never would have imagined.

"So... you have met Yuna." Julia spoke, trying her best to seem normal. The boys nodded, their line if vision wilding out the entire room. It was like a battle of glances, once someone exchanges glances with someone, they btoh turn away to look at another pair of eyes inside the room. Except for Kai and Hussey, ofcourse, they looked like they were making fun of something but refused to share.

Taehyun clears his throat, "Um, you five live together? Since when?" Fool. Soobin thought. Somehow, amongst the men, it looked like he was the only one except for Kai to pick up Hussey's sentiments.

He looked around, Huening Kai is a descendant of generational wealth, it made sense. Choi Beomgyu, son of a Prosecutor, family owns a Law Firm. Kang Taehyun, franchises of Hotels and Waterparks still spreading all over thr world. Choi Yeonjun, the only ever infamous son of a well-respected military official.

It was an odd mix, a very odd one. Apart from being rich and threatened, he just cannot see any similarities, at all.

"Um, Yeji, can I speak with you for a sec?" Yeonjun spoke amidst silencing chaos. The called girl nodded, leading him into the kitchen. Lucy had an idea in mind of what might Yeonjin say, but it would be so outcharacter for Hussey if so.