35 | OPERATION: Avert Fiasco III

Chapter 35

OPERATION: Avert FIASCO (Part Three)

Fucking Mayday, Mate!

"HUSSEY! You can't go! It'll fuck things up!" The girl could only glare at Sam, she forcefully held his wrist that stopped her from moving and threw it away

"HUSSEY! You can't go! It'll fuck things up!" The girl could only glare at Sam, she forcefully held his wrist that stopped her from moving and threw it away. "It'll be fucked one way or another, SAM! I'm not gonna let that fucker die blowing up!" Her tone rose and her eyes widened, they could see her clenching jaw as she quickly turn away to run towards the parking lot.

"JUDY, how many minutes left?" Joanne asked, her eyes were dead serious, yet she didn't move from her steps.

"3 minutes! And 5 minutes til the bombs explodes! I'm trying to connect thru the stop lights but I don't think it's possible, we're not that near! Why the hell is he here anyways?!" Judy said, her voice was rushed and they could feel her trembling at the sudden clash of their plan.

There are three scenarios that could happen now: One, if they stay and search for the bombs, the police will likely find them and fail their task- Soobin might find out as well as Kai. Two, if they leave, Kai is pretty much dead in ashes. Three, they all stay there with the police and they all die because of the explosion.

Shit. We didn't think about alternatives, we actually forgot about the other boys for a moment. Julia thought, her eyes looked from left to right to think of something when she remembered something.

"JOANNE, how long does it take to detach a bomb?"

"With HUSSEY's skills, it would take up only 50 seconds. The problem is, we can't find the bomb that easily with that big of a parking area."

"SKY, how big will it affect the building when the parking area explodes?"

"Just the back area, their personnel's quarters. The bar upstairs won't be affected as it is connected to the building beside."

"Alright, listen to me. This whole area needs to explode."

"What?!"

"We need to get Kai out of the parking area, hold the personnel in the panic room with the drug sellers and hold the bar in lock-down, the police officers need distractions. And we will do that in two minutes, do you hear me?"

Their head turned to Lucy, she quickly nodded. Julia immediately spoke, "LUCY, help HUSSEY with KAI, use his car, ASAP. SAM, drive JUDY near the post lights as fast as you can, help her SKY. PETER, hold the bar in lock down using the personnel's office. JOANNE, and FELIX needs to come with me."