16 | ariana grande

Julia's eyes roamed the sea of people dancing as the loud music blasted on every corner of the wide and spacious room

Julia's eyes roamed the sea of people dancing as the loud music blasted on every corner of the wide and spacious room. She raised her head and smiled when a group of boys waved to her.

Midnight was striking at a Monday, Julia was hanging in the club ever since her classes ended. She immediately came to the club near the subdivision where Soobin was. Many people have tried to hit on her, girls and boys. She talked and flirted to few of them while trying to find Soobin, yet stopped once getting tired of interacting but carried on looking for the latter.

She already had an idea what to do, the only thing missing was him. She took her glass and drank the cocktail she ordered, then proceeded to open her phone to look for his exact location. She sighed seeing where it was, boys restroom. Keeping it in her bag, Julia rotated her head before walking towards a corner.

"Hi miss."

"Yow! Smexy and young, exactly my type!"

Julia ignored every call she heard and continued walking until she reached the door. She took a deep breath before stepping in, intentionally wobbling herself as she act like a drunk person.

There were a few boys inside and they were shocked, she shrugged it off and acted like she didn't notice them. She held the wall for support as she march towards the cubicles, there were only two of them.

Julia listened for confirmation before pushing the cubicle on the right, and then drunkenly pushed the two apart who were making out to sit on the bowl and cup her cheeks— ignoring the two shocked faces that were stopped.

She brushes her hair at the back and smiled widely at Soobin and the beautiful  girl while blinking abruptly. Both of their lips were swollen, the girl's dress was lowered to the point of seeing her cleavage, hickeys were printed on her chest and neck.

Julia laughed and closed her eyes, still acting drunk. "Woah, y'all can't get a room, huh?!" She shouted and nagged while laughing, making the two people flinch at the sudden voice.

Soobin looked away as the girl looked so sleepy and crazy at the same time, he recognizes the face, he knows she was the transferee. He was angry as he was actually turned on by the session, but this transferee just had to barge in, did she?!

"Damn tho! Who wants to fuck inside a cubicle?! Y'all are cheap! Cheap I say!" Julia chanted and laughed heartily while pointing at the two, the girl rolled her eyes and says, "Shut the fuck up! Why the fuck did you come in?! Don't you know who I am?!" The girl says, fuming mad at the sudden laughs Julia let out.

Soobin only watched and leaned on the cubicle's side, still pissed. Julia pouted, "Sorry miss beautiful, but I don't know cheap people." She pouted, eyes half closed. The girl huffed in annoyance and reached for her hair to raise her head.

Julia grunted at the sudden pull and looked at the girl, eyes-closed and smiling. She knew this would happen, Cherry Song, the bar owner's daughter, was indeed a fierce girl. The fierce girl scoffed and gave her a slap, making Julia hold her right cheek with a giggling sound.