33 | OPERATION: Avert Fiasco I

CHAPTER 33
Operation: Avert FIASCO (Part One)
The Heralds Call

CHAPTER 33Operation: Avert FIASCO (Part One)The Heralds Call

[Hello? Are you coming?]

Yeonjun's voice was heard from Lucy's phone, she took a deep breath before fetching her keys at their round table. "Yeah, I am. Stop being impatient, will you?" She answered.

The latter gave a hard laugh on the other line, [How else would you see me win then? Huh?] His words clear, the girl giggled at this. "Alright. Be there, gotta drop now." She says in a hushed voice when she spotted Hussey marching down from the long stairs.

"You going somewhere?" She asks the younger girl who was combing her hair as she march down, her Versace golden checkered shirt reflected the lights of their chandelier, and the golden shorts was just below her belly, showing a little bit of skin in between, she wore a black Nike outlined with gold, the dog-tag around her neck, and an anklet that had a sun design. Hussey nodded, "Party."

Hussey didn't answer much and left their mansion, Lucy sighed at this, she was about to go out when someone called her. "Lucy!" A sweet voice called out, the called girl turned herself to meet Judy who was about to march down. "Where are you going?" She asks, tugging her grey leggings that stopped before her ankle, she was wearing a white shirt that had an animated computer printed on it, she braided her hair that fell on the right side of her shoulders, her grey Air Jordan finished her attire with a backpack.

"Underground, homeboy wants support." She giggled, Judy nodded as she looked at her attire. Lucy was wearing red shorts and lacey shirt that was tied on the back of her neck, she tied half of her hair up, a marine-green coat that covered her up until above-knee, and her camouflage boots. "How about you? Practice?" Judy nodded with a forced smile.

"Have you seen Joanne? I haven't seen her this afternoon."

"She said she had to do a project with Beomgyu, she was wearing black jaggers with a cropped blue shirt, AND! She was wearing sneakers, so I doubt it." Judy huffed, remembering how the lass looked so excited as she drove off with her motor-bike. "What about Julia? She's not hung-over? I just saw Hussey walk down awhile ago."

Lucy's face turned sour remembering Julia's dumbness just that night, she was so thankful that Judy warned her as she saw the CCTV footage. She was from Yeonjun's semi-match that he won that Friday night, she immediately fled to the bar. Lucy had scolded Julia when she woke up, Julia just laughed it off that's why she couldn't do anything about it.

"She is. But she insisted to go clubbing because she knows Soobin would look for her." Lucy rolled her eyes at this, she remembered how Julia took a shower and put on a her black Krish dress, it was shorter than the dresses she wore when she'd go clubbing, she was also wearing high-heeled boots that completely changed her look from normal. She tied her hair up that showed her nape. Lucy was confused by the sudden change of style, yet she could only trust their actress.