05 | to all the boys we loved before

•

"Beomgyu, how are you doing in your studies?"

The called boy looked up to meet his father's gaze, the same old friendly face. He gave a wide smile before answering,

"Same old, same old, father. I'm still ranking one." He says, loudening his voice so it could reach the other side of the table. His father nodded, "That's great. Can't wait to meet you in court, attorney."

Choi Beomgyu, the son of the richest prosecutor in South Korea. Their family is popular for having all the members study law, ever since his anscestors had. He is always found in libraries, studying to make his father proud.

He never wanted to become a lawyer nor took interest in it, but he his father wanted to and he was scared of him, he was scared of being looked down and thrown out. He believes his father knows the best for him.

Beomgyu just gave a smile before standing up, "I'll go to my room, first, father, I have a test to review." He says, bowing and leaving the dining area.

He made his way to his room, sitting on his study table. "It's suffocating here." he mumbled, groaning, as he massage his temples, opening the book in front of him.

" he mumbled, groaning, as he massage his temples, opening the book in front of him

"Here! Here! Have some more!"

The whole crowd cheered as huening kai drank the whole bottle of liquor, he groaned after feeling the stinging sensation on his tongue. They shouted after he threw the bottle, breaking it.

"Dude, he's so cool." He smirked hearing the comments, winking at the girls beside him.

Huening Kai, the youngest child and the spoiled brat, the son of the founder of the most popular company worldwide, taking first places in the wine & liquor industry.
He is obviously the favorite child, while his older brother was appointed as the heir, his father gave him everything he wanted. He lived his life getting what he wants, doing what he wants.

"Dude, dude, your brother is home." Jisung, his friend mumbled making him chuckle, "Alright." He says before going out.

"Bro! Glad you're home!" He greets but his brother brushed him off, walking past him. He chuckled at the move and followed him inside the small mansion made for Kai in front of their house.