26 | loving soobin

"Mr. Choi Soobin, please stay after dismissal. I need to talk to you about the coming events." The Professor smiled sweetly and proceeded to dismiss the class. Julia scowled, talk my ass, more like mouth to mouth events.

After that Friday, Julia decided to keep it low-key and unnoticed, leaving a mark on the latter's mind might be the best thing to do to know him personally. But what bothers her is that Soobin is known by many, many girls have fucked him and many boys treats him as their friend, yet he seems so alone even when surrounded with lots of people who adores him. It's like he had drawn a line between him and the people who enters his life.

Julia shrugged. The hell she wants to care? My mission is to make sure he ain't dead after the school year ends, I just need to know what goes on in his mind but I have no reason to go against it. She licks her lower lip and stood, she can feel him watching her. 

The worst case scenario to happen between them is Soobin knowing her real intention and finding out what she really is. She needs to make him think that she's just a typical girl who barges in during his make out sessions, and someone who wants know him more. She smirked, it actually happens.

The difference of what he really is from that file and in person was so obvious, judging from his personality, he must have had a traumatic experience when he was a kid, that's why he draws a line. He's confident of who he is, his family counts on him the most, in summary, he is capable of anything.

He can do almost everything, he is the only heir of their worldwide company, he plays with high standard girls as much as he can. He does everything not because he loves it, but he is obliged and feels responsible to do so. Julia chuckled, naive daddy's boy is so much suitable for him than Joanne's boy.

She looked at him for a second and marched out the room, her smirk never left. Although fucking might be part of his obligations, I can see you enjoy it from time to time, Soobin. Having sex with the Professors might strengthen your relationship with them, you manipulate so well with your body. That I sometimes wonder...

She stopped her tracks seeing a familiar old person who was smiling at her holding an envelope. The train of thoughts suddenly stopped when she came near her. "It's you! Thank goodness I found you!" She exclaims.

"Professor Shang, what can I do for you?" The good-girl automatically displays with her wide smile, Damn, am I in trouble? Her mind whispers. The Professor smiled, "I'm really at a rush this time, kindly hand this envelope to Professor Hi for me." The Professor takes her hand and puts the envelope, turning herself to run back to somewhere.

Julia blinked abruptly, that was so quick to happen that she didn't know how to react. But what can she do now? She has the envelope! She stared at it and cussed, she wanted to go home as soon as can to analyze Soobin, she needed to have another thing coming in after her plan comes to success. She sighed and lazily turned herself and walked towards their last room slowly, scared to see a disgusting sight once again.

When she reached for the door knob, a loud thud was heard inside which made her flinch, her eyes widened as she brought herself together. Shit, it can't be! Another thud emerged from the room that made her hiss. Did I overthink so much to think that the only that can harm him so someone who knows him personally?! She bit her lower lip hearing a groan from the inside.

Her eyes pierced, then she took a deep breath before smiling widely. She raised her hand to knock, Judging from the situation, this bitch must have locked the door. "Professor Hi?! Professor told me to hand these to you as soon as possible! It looks like an emergancy!" Her voice seemed like she was panting as her hand knocked continuously.