43 | who

A/N:AND IM BAACK!!@ DBHESMNDBE ITS BEEN SO LONG SINCE I LAST WROTE HUHU IM SORRY GUYS!!! And also, I started West Hoax and I updated the playlist lolol.

See u next update, enjoy reading!

Beomgyu squinted his eyes when the unfamiliar white building came to his sight, the fading sound of the engine was the cue that they were finally at their destination

He slowly pulled the helmet off, getting off her motorcycle with a confused face. He wasn't against the idea of spending time in the mall, with so many people and noise, yet he wasn't against it either. It was just.. unusual.

"What's with the sour face, my Lord?" Joanne teased, fixing her hair as she smirk at his glare. "What exactly are we doing here?" Beomgyu asked, not wasting time to pay her joking remarks.

Joanne raised her brows, "Uh? For the project?"

"How exactly is this gonna help with it?"

The girl groaned, he's smart yet so slow, I hate it here. "Visuals!"

"Enlighten my confused mind because I still don't get it." Beomgyu sighed, trying to connect the fucking pieces she was trying to deliver.. yet his mind just couldn't process it.

"Ethereal, my dude. We are basically delivering what our own ethereals are...  and this is my ethereal." She gestured the building, Beomgyu scoffed at this, "Yet this isn't mine!"

"Why? Because you'd rather sit and read all the books from your library?" She rolled her eyes in annoyance, Beomgyu looked away and sighed, it wasn't, memorizing a fucking book wasn't his peace, it was rather suffocating for him.

The thing is, reading was what he had been doing for very long years now, he doesn't know what he enjoys or wants to do... Because all his life, he was stuck inside the library, he wasn't allowed to even go out except when it's for his studies.

He looked at her and tilted his head, sighing in defeat as Joanne gave him a battling smirk. "Don't worry, we'll catch some food and leave." She winked before turning her body away from him, he groaned when she saw him hand her palm out for him to hold.

"I'm not gonna get lost!" He argued, Joanne snickered, "You will. So don't argue, you aren't familiar with this place." She said, not even looking back.

The lad had to roll his eyes again, arguments with her was just impossible to win against. He gulped and scoffed off to cover his flustered state. He took her hand, walking first, pulling the girl with him even if he had no idea where they would even go.

Joanne was caught off-guard with this, she then giggled once she brought herself back. "Ooh, Beomgyu is a man now?" She joked which resulted to her wincing, she looked down on their hands when he squeezed it to shut her up. She blinked when she noticed, he sure is strong for a nerd.