ATTENTION! MUST READ!

Hello guys, Jan Mangahas' here. I just want you to know that the Book 1 of the Deliverance Series entitled "Battle in Chimera" undergone major copy editing and proofreading. That includes;

*The name of the protagonists' parents.
*The dialogues
*Removal of UFJ segments
*etc.

As for the main plot, I didn't changed it but for the Chapter Plots, I did some few modifications especially the flow and the transition of the story.

I'm also thinking to include the missing links or holes that I listed on the Facts and Trivias (see Dealing of Demons).

I will also try my best not to give you cliché scenes cause that'll cringe you for sure.

***

To my OLD READERS:

Gusto ko lang po sana na magpaumanhin. I know you found LOTS of typos and grammar mistakes on my first story and I'm very sorry for that.

Bare with me kasi first story ko po ito. Di pa po ako ganun kaexperience nung sinusulat ko ito unlike now.

Kung babasahin niyo po ulit, you might find it slightly different from before kasi nga inedit ko po ito.

And if you still found something (i.e. typos or grammar mistakes perhaps) please fee free to correct me po.

Kung may reklamo po, feel free to comment. Your insights and feedbacks will be appreciated and be taken into consideration.

***

To my NEW READERS:

You're lucky na hindi niyo naabutan ang oldest form ng pagsusulat ko. I know this new revision still holds some typos and grammar errors but I'll assure you na hindi na ganun kadami kesa sa unang naisulat ko.

***

Sana magustuhan niyo at maenjoy kayo sa story ko at sana patuloy niyo pa rin akong suportahan. I know na hindi ako katulad ng mga iniidolo niyo na mga writers pero I'll do my best po to give all of you the best story.

If you have some recommendations, please feel free to comment or if you like, you can direct message me. A little conversation will be great.

That's all guys and Enjoy Reading! Thank you for reading this! Mwah~

- Jan Mangahas, 2020