Part 1 - Encounter

Hello ! I was thinking about me doing something for the males out there, that may like a fanfiction with themselves and the mischievous god. So why not be nice ? Enjoy the story !
Loki is my own picture the owner of the other picture I couldn't find but still, credit to the one who made it. (If such a story already exists, tell me about it.)

No ones POV...

The Avengers, even if they didn't call themselves that for now, sat all on one table, thinking of where the Tesseract could be. Loki was getting watched by Agent Coulson, so everything was safe and sound.

"We need to find that damn Tesseract.", Tony said.

"We know, but Loki won't tell us and Bruce needs a while to track it.", Natasha replied.

"All we can do is wait...", Steve told them.

"I still can't believe it, that my brother would do something like this. There must be a reason...", Thor said deep in thoughts.

"And that would be ?", Fury asked Thor.

"Loki disappeared 2 years ago from Asgard and is now back....pure evil in the flesh..."

"Where was he those 2 years ?", Tony asked Thor.

"I don't know. Nobody does. Heimdall never saw Loki again. We all thought that he died, he and I fought and I destroyed the rainbow bridge with the Bifrost, because Loki wanted to erase the realm, named Jotunheim. Lokis true birthplace. We all got teached that Frost Giants are monsters and have to be killed, that was what Loki tried, but he was determined with anger and self disgust. After that he wanted father to accept him, but he still didn't and Loki let go and fell into an abyss. Until then...we never saw him again. Now he is back and...tries to conquer Midgard. Something must have happened to him back then. This doesn't fit Loki at all. He is always for mischief, but not for..."

"Death, war and distruction.", Fury ended Thors sentence.

"You may be right Thor. Maybe there really happened something to him and he knows more than he lets on.", Natasha agreed.

"Wait ! Did you just say that Loki wanted your father to accept him but still didn't ? He never accepted Loki at all ?", Tony asked Thor flabbergasted.

Thor nodded.

"Yes it is true. Father always praised me, but never Loki. He never showed Loki love, but me. He was angered by it, I guess. Mother always showed Loki and me equal love, but he was jealous about that. He wanted Mother for himself. I parted ways with Loki and was terrible with him. I always put my shadow over him and he...was hated in Asgard. Everyone paid Loki no mind. My friends weren't nice to Loki either. I always talked Loki down with father and my friends. I guess that was the reason he was trying to kill me on Midgard with my friends, he didn't want me back there to continue my attitude with him. I was very arrogant back then."

"Wow...You had no idea how to treat your little brother. As a big brother, you had always just one job. Be an amazing brother. You weren't even close on it.", Tony said angry.

"You should have protected him, cared for him, loved him, be there for him no matter how much he doesn't want it, safe him from punishment by taking the guilt on your shoulders, you should have been nice to him ! Appreciated him !", Tony continued.

Thor looked down in shame.

"I know now...", he whispered.

"Did you ever properly apologize yourself by him ?", Natasha asked.

Thor shook his head. All the people, besides Nick Fury, dropped their mouth open in shock.

"You really are the worst.", Natasha told Thor.