Land of Snow

Tova was in her office organizing missions in the village books of records than writing them down on scrolls. She was humming a tone as she passed the sealed scrolls to her helper who than put them in separate bags to be taken to the respective department and Ninja teams. Someone knocked on the door, "Ms. Tova" Tsunade called before opening the door. "Sorry to bother you but have you seen-" Tsunade looked over seeing Naruto sorting the scrolls into bags and being quiet for once, "Something wrong Lady Hokage?" Tova asked standing up behind her desk. Tsunade blinked seeing Naruto acting like a responsible Ninja, Naruto didn't even turn to acknowledge the ladies he was to busy focusing not wanting to make a mistake. "Huh." Tsunade mumbled. She shook her head remembering why she came, "Oh, right. I was looking for Naruto." She than said.

Tova smiled turning to the young boy, "What do you want Grandma Tsunade." Naruto mumbled to her as he continue to do his work. "How did you do that?" Tsunade whispered to Tova. Tova only smiled, "He said he was bored and I asked him if he didn't mind helping. He's really good at this." Tova praised. Naruto smiled at her giving her a thumbs up, which Tova returned with her own big smile. Tsunade again blinked in surprise, "Oh, well Naruto. You have a mission." Tsunade announce. Naruto put down the scrolls running to her, "Really!?" He asked in excitement. 

Tsunade returned the smile passing him a piece of paper, "You do. You my boy is going to see a movie." Tsunade walked out the room waving her hand, "Good luck." She said. Naruto blinked staring at the movie ticket in his hand, "What is this about?" Naruto asked Tova who cleaned his working area, "You have to ask Kakashi." She only told him with a smile. Naruto nod his head, he walked over to help clean, "You don't have to do this Naruto it's ok." Tova told him. Naruto shook his head, "No, I don't mind Tova Sensei." He told her. He grab the bags he sorted putting them on his shoulder, "I'll deliver these than be on my way. Bye Tova Sensei!" He shouted walking out the door. Tova blinked than giggled, "Bye Naruto." She said.

"Well, you're making the impossible. Possible, you actually made Naruto quiet." Kakashi said from her window. Tova laugh at him, "Have you been watching Kakashi?" She asked. Kakashi hopped inside her office holding the mission scroll. "Maybe, so we're going to the Land of Snow. Did you assign this?" He asked. Tova nod her head, "I saw the history mission ten years ago. I figure you may want some redemption. I may assign them but the Hokage finalize it." Tova quietly told him. Kakashi stared at the scroll than his fiancé, "It's been such a long time." He quietly said to her. Tova smiled nodding her head, "I know." She whispered as she thought about him during his Anbu days.

Kakashi see the sadness and knew what she was thinking, till this day he felt guilty on how he treated her. Not only Tova but all his friends, he walked to her pulling her to him. Tova held him tightly smiling in his chest, "I'm here now Tova." He whispered to her. "I know. I also guess you wanted to go back, that's why I made it an A-rank mission so you can bring Naruto and Sakura." Tova whispered in his ear. Kakashi chuckled at her pulling a way but keeping her in his arms, "Have I ever told you, you're the best?" He asked. Tova batted her eyes, "Nope." She teased. Kakashi rested his forehead on hers closing his eyes, "You are." He quietly said.

Tova heart felt like it was going to burst from just his sweetness alone, "You're the best as well." She told him. "The Princess should be here soon. At least by the time the movie is over." Tova told him. Kakashi nod his head putting the scroll in his pouch, "You know, this mission is pretty much up your ally." He told her. Tova sigh agreeing with him, "I know, I wish I was traveling with an actress AND a Princess." Tova sigh with disappointment and dramatics. Kakashi chuckled at her shaking his head, "What will I do with you?" He asked. "Love me." Tova answered with a sly smile, "Already do. Love you, see you soon." He said as he leap out the window. Tova waved at him, resting her head in her hand, "Love you." She whispered.