Boys Night Out

Kakashi walked home rubbing his neck after his training with Naruto and Sakura, opening the door to his and Tova new home he mumbled. "I'm home." He spotted Tova on the couch reading a book with a teasing smile on her face, "Welcome home babe. Long day?" She giggled. Kakashi ignored his fiancé, he walked over plopping down resting his head on her lap, "You have no idea. I miss those kids that made this so much easier." He complained with a sigh. 

Tova sat down her book giving him all her attention, "I take it Jiraiya and Tsunade training went off with out a hitch." Tova said while rubbing his head. Kakashi sigh in relief, "Yeah, those two are really something." He mumbled to her. Tova giggle than looked out the window, "That's good. Oh! Don't forget, Guy is coming by tomorrow early. You have to enjoy your last days as a free man." Tova poked his nose much to Kakashi annoyance. "Free man? I haven't been free in years, it's been the best years of my life." Kakashi smirk seeing her cheeks turn just a bit more redder than usual. "Same here." Tova answered shyly. She smiled down at him kissing his lips, "I love you." She mumbled against his mouth, "Love you." Kakashi said back. He sat up with a sigh, "I'm going to shower. I'll be back." Tova nod her head picking up her book, "I'll be here." She said while opening her book to reread what was interrupted. Kakashi chuckled shaking his head.

Once he was done with his shower Kakashi walked out still finding Tova engrossed in her book, "Tova." He called out. Tova put her bookmark in her book closing it once again, "Yes?" She asked with a raised eyebrow. Kakashi opened his hands out to her, Tova smiled allowing him to pull her up. Kakashi enclosed his arms around her tightly and begin to gently sway, Tova closed her eyes hugging him tight. Kakashi rested his head on top of hers with a sigh, "Jiraiya talked to me the other day." He said. Tova opened her eyes nodding her head, "I figure he would." She looked up at Kakashi with smile, "I'll be fine Kakashi." She reassured him.

Kakashi leaned down kissing her with love and passion, Tova sigh. Tighten her grip on his night shirt, Kakashi rested his forehead against hers, "They won't tough you Tova. Over my dead body they won't harm a single hair on your head." Kakashi threaten. Tova sigh with a smile as her heart beat twice as fast, "I know, but like I told father and Shikamaru. I don't want either one of you endangering your lives for me." Tova sternly told him. Kakashi pulled away staring at her like she lost her mind, "You know that won't happen. With neither your family and I, Tova you mean so much to us." Kakashi told her. Tova nod her head, "I know Kakashi. Which is why I ask you all to not interfere." 

Kakashi grunted, "Like I said over my dead body. Nothing you say or do will change my mind, and don't think about using Xego to change it either." Kakashi eyed his fiancé, Tova sheepishly looked away, "What do you mean?" She coyly asked. Kakashi chuckle, "I know you two. Don't forget that." Kakashi poked her nose. Tova eyed him, "I think Shikaku know as well." Kakashi smirked. Tova groan leaning her head on his chest, "Of course he does. Nothing get pass him." She mumbled. Kakashi pulled her close, "Nope, good try on both of yours part." He teased. Tova can hear Xego, 'Told you so.' He teased back. 

Tova pulled away, "So, I guess I can't stop anyone huh?" She asked. Kakashi shook his head. "Let's come up with something later. Right now we have enough on our plates, i'll bring over father and Shikamaru to help." Tova whined. Kakashi laugh pulling her to their room, "Did you really think the Nara's would just roll over that easily?" Kakashi asked. Tova shrugged her shoulders, "It was worth a shot."

Kakashi sigh when he felt the sun in his face, he turned over thinking he was going to cuddle up with his future wife when he sense something wasn't right. Kakashi opened his eyes, "Ahh!" He shouted raising up from his bed with wide eyes. Guy laugh at him from Tova side of the bed, "Guy! What the?" Kakashi asked. "Don't ask Kakashi! Young Tova went off with the ladies earlier and let me in. I've been waiting for you since dawn" Guy smiled. Kakashi glared out the window, 'Tova.' He growled. He snapped out of it when Guy pulled his arm, "Come on now! Asuma is waiting for us. We must hurry!" Guy shouted while pulling Kakashi out of his house, Kakashi grunted as he was being pulled all around the village by Guy who had a few backpacks on his body.