Prologue

[ Breaking News: A man was found dead in a house in Seodong Gu District, he was stabbed in various parts of his body. The suspect was immediately arrested for the crime. ]

Camera flashes dominate along with the noise of reporters eagerly demanding a statement to the suspect who mercilessly killed an unarmed man.

Three policemen came out on the mobile to escort the suspect inside the police station.

"Why did you kill the victim? What was your reason?"

"May samaan ba kayo ng loob kaya mo ito nagawa?"

"Nagsisisi ka ba sa ginawa mo?"

"What is your motive for committing the crime?"

"Anong relasyon mo sa biktima?"

The front of the police station was so crowded that there was hardly breathing space. The reporters are in turmoil just to get information on the suspect held by the police, but he didn't answer any questions.

They can't get too close to the young man because the police were surrounding him, besides that he still had fresh blood on his body.

"Even just a little information!"

Policeman closed the glass door of the station reason for the reporters not being able to enter.

"We will provide information about the case, maghintay na lang kayo," sabi ng isang pulis na nagbabantay sa pinto para walang makapasok.

The noise and sound of the camera finally disappeared when the suspect was admitted to the interrogation room. Umupo ito sa harap ng isang lalaki habang sa labas ng malaking salamin ay may mga nakikinig gamit ang isang monitor.

"I'm glad to see you again," he chuckled. A small light fills this dark room, only his lips are visible as well as his hands resting on the table while making noises with his fingers.

The young man accused of the crime remained silent, only heavy breathing could be heard from him and his head didn't seem to get tired even though he had been bent over since he got here.

"You were seen at the crime scene looking like that, full of blood on the body while holding a knife." The man looked at the suspect with messy hair and torn clothes, it smelled pungent as if he was working in the market as a butcher.

The suspect played with his hand that handcuffed on his back, he had a cut on his palm but he's playing with it as if he didn't feel the pain.

The man leaned on the table to approach the suspect, his face was covered by the light and for some unknown reason he couldn't remove the smile from his lips, "Is that how you killed your parents, Hobin?"

Detective Kang's words pierced Hobin's ear, his reddened eyes glaring with anger as he looked at the man in front of him.

"You stabbed your mother many times and then stabbed your father in the heart that he died directly, right?" Hobin's jaw tightened when he saw Detective Kang's grin.

"Detective, that's not the case," sabi ni Calvin na isa sa mga nanonood sa kanila sa monitor.

Hindi siya pinansin ni Detective Kang, ang buong atensyon niya ay nakatuon sa binatang kaharap niya ngayon. "See you in court," sabi niya bago tumayo sa upuan para lumabas sa interrogation room, ang mga daliri niya ay humihimas sa lamesa kasabay ng kanyang paglalakad.

"Yung namatay, kilala mo siya."

Detective Kang stopped in front of the door when Hobin finally spoke, he let go of the doorknob to face it again.

Hobin's back could be seen chasing his breath, there was blood dripping from his hand as he clenched his fist and due to the restraint of anger his jaw also tightened.

"Yung pinatay mo?" Muling tumaas ang gilid ng labi ni Detective Kang.

"Drugs, crimes, police..." Halos paghinga na lang ang maririnig kay Hobin kaya ang mga sinabi niya ay hindi gaanong narinig ng Detective.

"Siraulo." Pinagmasdan ni Detective Kang si Hobin bago tuluyang buksan ang pinto at lumabas na mula dito.

[ The suspect who is only eighteen years old has also been once involved in various cases, so far there is no update from the police about the current case of the young man. ]