Out (fri)

"So you did come?"

"Yes Ronny, I'm here. Tessa would have rushed me out of the house."

"Damn right I would've," My blue and black-haired friend slaps my back making me smile.

"You're lucky I had someone cover for me tonight."

"Yeah yeah, whatever, let's go," Blake wraps his arms around our necks and pulls us forward.

---------

"Of course, a karaoke bar?" I ask and she just nods. "Tess, why?"

"They are fun, and you never come along, we needed it to be a surprise."

I groan, but we get our reserved room and there's another group in there. Along with our group of 6, we are with another group of 5.

"Tess?" I ask her and she just grins and runs to the group.

"Guys, this is the group I was telling you about." She motions to the group.

I raise an eyebrow and she just gives me a big toothy grin.

"Lighten up man, she's known these people for longer than she's known us. She wanted both her friend groups to meet so, here we are." Blake nudges my shoulder with his.

Mal and Ashly already get into a conversation with the girls in the other group, and 3 guys walk over to Ronny, Blake, and me.

"Sup, I'm Ronny."

"Dan," a tall tan man with green eyes and red-dyed hair says. "This is my buddy Eren," he points over his shoulder to a blond boy with brown eyes who's is a little shorter than him. "And this is Eddy." He points to the guy by Eren. Eddy has red-eye contacts in, long black hair, and is shorter than both of the others by about 3-4 inches.

"Nice to meet ya," Ronny starts again. He points back at me. "This is Max, the guy with the orange buzz cut is our friend Blake."

"Sick, we got another guy coming, but he won't be here for another hour. He got stuck at work."

"That's fine. Let's go grab a drink," Blake hooks his arm around my neck, pulling me down and he goes towards the open bar in our room.

"Who's going first?" One of the girls from the other group asks and points towards the mini stage in our room.

"All in favor of Max?" Tess raises her arm, I pull it down.

"Hell no," I glare at her.

"Fine, you won't go first, but you are going up tonight."

"No."

"It'll be my birthday present. It's in a week, so, this will be my gift," She grabs onto my arm with a pleading face. Once the pleading doesn't work, she moves to puppy eyes.

"Goddammit, you know I can't resist that," I glare up at the ceiling and I sigh. "Fine."

She laughs and grins. "Thank you!" She pulls me down and kisses my cheek.

"I'll go first." The other girl from the group grabs a cocktail that she just had made and goes to the miniature stage.

She has pink long braided hair that falls over her shoulder, dark skin, and brown eyes. She's also really short, I'd say about 5'5.