The hell?! (Sat)

I wake up facing the open window blinds. I immediately get a headache, so I turn over away from the sudden light. I come face to face with a guy with black tousled hair, and it looks like he's trying to grow out a beard.

I gasp in shock, and push back, falling out of my bed. The guy immediately shoots up and looks over at me.

"Who are you?!" I point up at the guy, pushing my back against the wall.

"Shhh, it's okay, I'm not gonna hurt you..." He sits on the edge of my bed, leaning towards me.

"Back the fuck away."

"Okay, calm down."

"Who are you, why are you in my house?"

"I don't know why I'm here, but my name is Deven."

"Deven? What the hell? I don't know you," I stand up, noting both of us are fully clothed. "Why the hell would I bring a guy home?"

"We both were drunk last night."

"You remember last night?"

"Not really. All I know is showing up late, then drinking a shit-load. That's all I remember. You?" He lays his hand on his head, staring down at the ground and his jeans.

"All I remember is showing up, being forced to sing, then making sure I get myself drunk."

"So neither of us remember how we ended up in your house? I assume this is your place, right?"

"Yes, this is my place. And now, we don't know how we ended up here. Stay here, and don't you fucking touch anything," I warn, when he nods I walk out to get the Advil bottle. When I come back in, he has his head in his hands, then he grips his hair groaning. "Here," I toss the bottle to him. He catches it. "Guessing you got a bad hangover too?"

"Of course," He takes 2 out of the bottle then hands it back to me, I follow his steps.

"What's the time?" I ask him because he was nearest to the phones.

"10:30."

"Well shit," I sigh out and set the bottle on my desk. "The hell?!" I yell at myself, grabbing my hair.

I groan in frustration, I go out of my room, immediately knocking on Ronny's door. He opens it with a raised eyebrow.

"Why the hell is that guy in our apartment?!" I yell and point at my room door.

"Who?" He steps out and walks to my room. "Oh, Deven? How the hell should I know? I got back an hour ago from Ashley's."

I sigh, then go back into my room and sit at my desk chair.

"Why's it so much of a big deal? He probably was too drunk and you both just passed out. You both were drunk."

I glare up at him, he ignored the glare.

"If y'all didn't do anything, then it doesn't matter. Does it? Y'all both have all you're clothes on? What's wrong, kissed or something?"

"You know how I get when I'm drunk, I'm trying to figure out if I did that or not."

"I doubt it." The Latino- Deven says and turns toward me. "You aren't my type, even when I'm drunk."

"Good, you aren't my type either. But, I wanna figure this out."

"Good, so do I."

"Alright," Ronny goes to the door. "You two figure that out, and take it easy. If you need a ride back to get your cars, let me know."

"Shit, the cars," I mutter. "Did we take a cab, did one of them drop us off?"

"I have no clue."

"Ronny, think ima take you up on that offer."

"Great, but first shower and brush your teeth. Horrible smell of alcohol," He closes my door.

I groan, once again, then head to my closet. I pull a shirt off the hanger, then open my drawer and grab a random pair of jeans.

"Stay here, don't snoop, or, go wait in the living room," I open the door and walk out, he walks out after me and goes into the open area of the living room. I go down the hall to the bathroom.

---------

"You're still here."

"Good to see you too. Of course, I'm still here, I need to ride to my car."

"Let's hope they aren't towed," Ronny walks in, looking fashionable like usual, swinging his keys on his finger. "Let's go," He opens the door, I grab my keys off the hook as I leave out the apartment last.

"Thanks, Ronny," Deven says as I lock the door.

"Of course, I'm glad you took a cab instead of driving."

"So we did take a taxi-cab..." he and I say together

"Hold up, y'all seriously can't remember anything?" He asks in shock.

"No shit, Sherlock! We've been saying that the whole time," I put on my sunglasses, hoping to block out the sun because of my head. The yelling thing I did just now didn't help.

"What's the last thing you remember?" He asks as we jog down the stairs, it's faster.

"Deven saying I'm not his type because I have red streaks in my hair."

"The hell, when did I say that?"

"When we were drunk. I can't remember why you said that, but yeah. Also, what you got against dyed hair?"

"It's unattractive, I'm one for natural."

"Naural?"

"Yes, so?"

"Guys, get in the damn car!" Ronny yells at us.

We obey.