Im back video (Fri)

I've been perfecting the song, working, keeping up with school, and have managed to sneak in time with Deven. Yeah, so a few all-nighters were put in there to help me get that schoolwork done, but I had free time, in the end, to work on the song and talk to Deven.

It's Friday, 8 pm, and I'm getting ready for the Livestream. Yes, record the Livestream. Meaning, I'm going to be showing my face. Ronnys not here, so it's a lot easier for me to do this.

I'm sitting in my office chair, double-checking everything, including my looks, and making sure that my guitar is tuned and next to me. I take a deep breath then press that I'm ready to go live. Once I have 40 people on, I finally decide to push the record and show my face.

I notice the number start jumping, "hi everyone", I'm at 64, now 78, and now I'm getting nervous. I've only been on for a few seconds. "Wow, hi. Didn't expect to be doing this tonight but here we are."

100, I wait a few seconds, 200, then another 15 seconds later I'm at 300. I turn on the comments, and it already is going by so fast.

Oh lord.

"Hi, I'm gonna wait a little bit till more get in here. I know I'm bound to get more."

"OMG! WE SEE HIS FACE!"

"HE'S GORGEOUS!"

"HI!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️"

"HE'S BACK!!"

"FIRST LIVE!!!"

"Hi"

"Hey!!"

"OMG HI!"

I smile and wave a little. I check the number and I'm at 1.6K.

"Wow, that climbed a lot. Are there seriously almost 2 thousand people here? This is crazy. I'm gonna wait till the growth has calmed a little bit before I get into explaining."

I keep watch of the comments, most screaming about how I'm "pretty", others saying hi, a lot of emojis, a lot of them talking about how I'm alive or how I am living. I look at the number of live views, 2.4k. 2.7k, 2.8k, 2.9k, 3k.

"Okay, I'm just gonna go at this. Sorry, this is very new for me, so deal with me a little, yeah?" I chuckle, then look at the comments. I get a message on my phone, from Deven.

"Omg, you're live?! May and I are watching, you look so nervous."

I grin and text back. "Yup, a lot of the viewers thought I was dead. Decided to show that I'm not dead. Yes, I'm nervous, seriously shaking." I look at my bouncing knee, then the shaking phone in my hands.

"You'll be just fine baby, you got this. ❤️"

"❤️"

I set down my phone. 4K, the comments keep flying in.

"Alright, let's just do this. Hi guys, as you can see, I am Fallen, Angel. I am not dead, I'm sorry that I scared some people." I look at the comments, click on them and slow down the speed of them coming in so I can read them. "Feel free to ask me a question, I'm probably not going to get to all of them because of how fast everything coming in, but I'm gonna try."

"What's your name?"

"Name?!"

"How old are you?"

"Why'd your stop music?"

"Why no uploads?! P.s. I love you!"

"Okay, my name is Max, I am 21, and... well, I couldn't do music as often as I first could. Something happened, and I was kinda forced to move on from music. But, I'm not letting that get in my way anymore. I loved this, I still do love this, more than a lot of things in life."