Texting (Mon)

"Morning Angel"

"May?"

"Yes"

"Hi May, did you steal my number from Denny?"

"Yes."

"That's okay, are you going to school today?"

"School with Alex"

"Are you at school?"

"Yes, counselor"

"What class are you in?"

"Talking"

"A speech class?"

"Yeah"

"Are you supposed to be texting me?"

"No, I want too"

"I think you should pay attention to class May, we can talk for however long you want later, okay?"

She takes a minute to respond, but I think that's just because my message was too long for her. I make a mental note to make the messages smaller.

"Okay"
"Bye-bye angel"

"Goodbye May, we'll talk later"

I'm surprised she can text so easily and get out words, but she still texts as she talks.

"Who is texting you to make you smile so much?"
Tess messages me

"Maiya, she stole my number from Deven. It just makes me happy, so what?"

"Hmm, if I didn't know any better I'd say you and him have gotten close. He doesn't ever let anyone go over, and his sister is always wary about people."

"Well, I guess you don't know any better. His sister knows I'm Fallen Angel, and my instrumental covers have helped her with finding her senses because of her autism. That's why she likes me so much."
"And as for him and I being close. I don't know how to explain that to you, but we both know I can become friends with anyone. He also says my music helped him, so I guess he just wanted to be close with a 'unknown celebrity'. Nothing more."

"Whatever you say 😉"

I roll my eyes and close the messages.

--------

"School done"

"That's good, did you do well?"

"Yes"

"How many times do you do school?"

"Three days"

"3 days a week?"

"Yeah"

"That's cool."

"When do you do school"

I smile at the semi-sentence, she's getting better at sentences.