Les Mis: The Gossip

Bonjour amis! We are the Mesdemoiselles Amelie and Elisabeth and it is our pleasure to meet you.

Whilst the struggle towards barricade day comes closer, we take pleasure in doing the only thing we can... gossiping about our men!

Hello, Elisabeth here!
We have both recently recovered from an rather nasty illness which my dear brother Joly cured us from.
We will be recording this story very soon as Amelie's partner, Montparnasse, (*Elisabeth glares at Amelie. Amelie shrugs*) kidnapped Joly and we feel this rather amusing story should be told.

*Elisabeth sighs* My poor brother is still all shaken up from the incident.

*Amelie glares back* I SAID I WAS SORRY!!!

***We are taking requests!***What everyday or extraordinary things would you like to hear us gossip about?For in a house with Jehan and Montparnasse, and of course a house with Grantaire and Enjolras, the gossip overflows like fine wine ;)

What everyday or extraordinary things would you like to hear us gossip about?
For in a house with Jehan and Montparnasse, and of course a house with Grantaire and Enjolras, the gossip overflows like fine wine ;)

If you have any slightly blush-worthy questions you can address them to me ;)
For in a house with Grantaire I have learnt not to be easily embarrassed.

Below you may find some more information about us and our rather eccentric habits.

-Elisabeth

Amelie:

Hello. I guess I should start. I am Amelie and I have the amazing delight of living with Jehan and Montparnasse. That may sound chaotic to some but having at least one calm person really does help!
You could say I quite literally ran into them. I did. Montparnasse had tried to steal something from me and I ran directly into Jehan which resulted in two men laughing at me for not looking where I was going...

 Montparnasse had tried to steal something from me and I ran directly into Jehan which resulted in two men laughing at me for not looking where I was going

Name: Amelie
Age: 21
Appearance: I have grey eyes and ginger hair, I'm about 5'2 so I'm quite small compared to the others.

I like writing on occasion and enjoy reading fantasy novels whilst drinking tea. I also like flowers. I can be eccentric at times which covers all ranges...but don't expect me to ever start a conversation. I'm not fond of new people.

Elisabeth:

Me again! If you don't know my name by now you haven't been paying enough attention...

I have the pleasure of living with Enjolras and Grantaire.
*sighs*
I know what you're thinking, but I mediate between them and there's really not that many big arguments, just petty debates.

I met the two of them when my brother Joly decided to take me to the Café Musain and, well, I havent looked back since!

Name: Elisabeth
Age: 22
Appearance: I have blonde hair and blue eyes and I'm about 5"7.

I love art and literature, especially when I'm drunk. And I'm super clumsy - I spill everything and I have more bruises than an old banana. Hey ho!

I think I was put in this world to annoy Enjolras and make Grantaire laugh. And to share stories of course :)

Au Revoir Mon Amis...
And remember: to love another person is to see the face of God.

*Still visibly terrified*

*in the background* MONTPARNASSE SAY YOU'RE SORRY!!!!