🏰 + ⚔ ep.35 ⚔

Taehyung P.O.V

A few months have rolled around. Jungkook and I got use to ruling a Kingdom, no major incidents occurred yet. Overall, everyone was rather happy with each other. The Namjin couple got married at a ceremony, taking a short and sweet honeymoon.

Although, some of the civilians we look after left the village, finding us disturbing. We didn't really mind since it was expected, their loss. When word travelled we allow homosexual couples or supporters, we received even more civilians. Overall, we've been having such an amzing time. Me and Jungkook's bond has only gotten stronger, he grew to accept and cherish everything.

Speaking of him... today is my husband's birthday. Jungkook's turning 17 an hour before midnight. I set up a suprise party for my bun, but my present is quite different then most.

Currently, I had Hoseok and other helpers set up my room. Funny how the roles switched. Jungkook was distracting Jin from the proposal and now Jin is distracting Jungkook for a suprise party. I needed everything perfect, especially since Jungkook will get suspicious soon, he knows me too well.

Everyone came in to drop off presents for their beloved King, there was a huge pile in the corner. I think my present will most memorable though. When the two princesses walked in to drop off a gift, my sister pulled me aside. "What did you get him? Jin told me Jungkook is getting inpatient and only wants to spend time with you today."

I smirk, "You becoming an aunt will be his present." It wasn't direct but at least she got the message. Ha-yoon gasped so loud, earning stares from helpers and Lords in the room. I put my hand to her mouth, "Don't cause a scene! It's a secret..."

Ha-yoon swats my hand away, "Oh my tiara and jewels your finally doing it!" She whisper-yells, jumping up and down with a squeal. Ji-yeon comes over to us, hugging my sister to calm her down. "What's going on?" The older princess asks. "Nothing," Ha-yoon giggled, being to obvious. I roll my eyes at them, going to check on how the setup was coming so far.

I must say, the helpers did their job well. An ecstatic smile was painted on my lips from the beautiful sight.

×

×

(The walkway^)

(The walkway^)