64th Letter: To Jin Pt. 2

May 28, 2020

Dearest Jin,

I feel like I want to cry at this moment. Seokjin-ah, how are you? Are you happy there? It rained this morning and I felt like a dark cloud had invaded my mind. I felt so sad. I kept thinking about how my life will be like. As a matter of fact, I always think about that. But this time, things aren't really going well. I feel so tired and worn out. My job is taking so much of my time and I barely had enough to do things that make me happy. I want to sleep for a long, long time but at the same time, I want to talk to my mom for hours and go fishing with dad and dance with my sister on Kpop songs. Or just go jogging with my pets and read those unread books on my shelf. I want to do all of those at the same time. But it's all just in my head because I can't do all of those.
I'm worried about a lot of things too. Sometimes, worrying takes so much of my energy. At the end of the day, I'm so worn out and stressed that I barely managed to do anything in particular.

Seokjin-ah, I hope this day goes well for you. I wish you all the happiness in the world. I just don't want you to be sad because I know how it feels like.

Love always,
Your army at the other side of the galaxy