23rd Letter: 365 Questions Part IX

241. What are you uncertain about?

My decisions now

242. What do you think about when you lie awake in bed?

It depends. Sometimes, I think about my family. Other times I think about my decisions in life. Then most of the time, I think about myself and what's gonna happen to me in the future.

243. What's something most people don't know about you?

Everything

244.When you have a random hour of free time, what do you usually do?

Write something or watch videos

245. What makes you weird?

I space out all the time. Nobody can really talk to me for a long time because I get distracted easily. I don't listen because the voices in my head are too loud to even hear anything.

246. If you could relive yesterday what would you do differently?

I wouldn't live it any other way.

247. What do you do over and over again that you hate doing?

Spending my money

248. Would you rather your child be less attractive and extremely intelligent or extremely attractive and less intelligent?

Less attractive and extremely intelligent because intelligence can be attractive as well. And besides beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

249. What white lies do you often tell?

Telling somebody that I have something else to do and pretending to be busy in order to avoid conversations

250. What is the biggest change you have made in your life in the last year?

Avoiding more people and freeing myself from everything and everyone that makes me feel so empty

251. What do you understand today about your life that you did not understand a year ago?

Loneliness and how I deal with it. Back then, I just can't fathom why it loves to come to me every once in a while. Now everything makes perfect sense. It has actually taught me a lot of things and took me to where I am now.

252. Whose life have you had the greatest impact on?

My friend's life. Ever since she's by my side, I seem to be competitive enough to seek out the best in life and show what I'm capable of to the world. Although I have a grudge on most things she shows me, I am still doing them anyway. So at the end of the day, I can say that she actually has a great part in making me the person I am today.

253. What did life teach you yesterday?

Life taught me that blessings will wait for me. That my time hasn't come yet but it will come soon and God has something in store for me somewhere in the future.

254. Who impresses you?

My parents.

255. What have you done that you are not proud of?

That's ridiculous. Of course, I'm proud of everything I do.

256. When should you reveal a secret that you promised you wouldn't reveal?

When I'm being threaten.

257. How would you spend your ideal day?

Just lying at home, talking to my parents and sister, or walking on the shore with my dogs

258. What is the one primary quality you look for in a significant other?

I don't look for a significant other.

259. What do you admire most about your mother and father?

That they can produce money when they don't even have regular jobs and support me and my sister in our studies

260. What is the best advice you have ever received?

"As long as I stay with my heart, I lean on a broken compass" – Mixtape #4 by Stray Kids

It kind of represents how you follow your dreams and goals in life no matter how unclear your destination is as long as your heart knows where to go.

261. If you could live forever, would you want to?  Why?

Yes. If I could live forever, I would travel around the world, and do everything I want.

262. If you had to be someone else for one day, who would you be and why?

To be my boss, 'cos I always wonder what's going on in her mind.

263. What positive changes have you made in your life recently?

Eating well and drinking a lot of water and avoiding unhealthy foods

264. Who makes you feel good about yourself?

Myself.

265. What is your biggest regret?

Handing my life to the people that cannot be trusted

266. Which one of your responsibilities do you wish you could get rid of?

Nothing. I only have one responsibility towards my family and I don't want to get rid of it because it's the one thing that makes me want to be alive.

267. What's something you don't like to do that you are still really good at?

Spacing out. I'm really good at it. It makes people think I'm crazy though.

268. What type of person angers you the most?

Annoying person

September 5, 2019

269. What is missing in your life?

Nothing is missing. No matter how much I think about it, there's nothing missing at all.

270. What is your most striking physical attribute?

My face. Not to be narcissist but people look at me like they can't get enough of my face and it's annoying.